4 hours ago, Eednud said:

Martin Boyle and Lewis Miller in the Australian squad for WC2026 qualifiers v Bangladesh in Melbourne Nov 16 and Palestine in Kuwait Nov 21.

Great. Two more players who'll come back knackered.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Dear god I hate Lee Johnson even more now :lol: 

mon the Jair.  Safe to say he won't be on his way to the mighty fleetwood anytime soon. 

Jair will have a better career than the mighty Fleetwood. BBF9198E-6D77-4ACC-85BE-7FF9ACD29277.png.33c4784dd49a10711583b52475b0886e.png

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

His early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when he started at Dens Park in '23, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. He's been compared to Lionel Messi, but I think Jair has a far more stylish, flashier style of play”.

• 2 weeks later...

Hibs Observer (Partick McPartlin) is reporting this, but from the angle that Hibs are open to selling Melkersen rather than saying it's agreed. Suspect that the £1 million thing is Hibs opening position in a negotiation and they'll haggle down to (say) £700k. IIRC they paid a decent whack for him (£400k?).

Edited by JamesM82

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Apparently we have just sold Melkersen to Stromsgodset (the club hes on loan to) for £1.1m and a 20% sellon.

Cat Wow GIF

Ian Gordon is a genius. Signs a player for £300k who done f**k all to sell him on for decent profit. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley