titter.png

And just like that, every Hertz fan in the country wakes up in a cold sweat and an all too human chill scurries down their spine.

The Hammer Is Back.

fcb45d85b91246e4af2c677669abe858.jpg

Who the f**k am I trying to kid?

cea939b44dd148674b8451ca74ffedff.jpg

6 hours ago, Zing. said:

Lennon says he has several signings lined up but some may need to leave first. Whittaker out first plz. New right back ASAP. 

Plenty of rumours at our end that we're moving for Swanson, although we'll likely have those rumours until the end of time now. 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Plenty of rumours at our end that we're moving for Swanson, although we'll likely have those rumours until the end of time now. 

Please take him. We'll throw in Whittaker to "sweeten the deal".

Edited by BawWatchin

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I really want Swanson to get a chance with us, nothing has gone right for him at all so far. We’ve a few others I’d punt before him tbh. 

Wee Cummy just the 22 goals shy of Robbo. heh.png

Wee Cummy's goals have the advantage of people actually being alive to witness them. While I'm sure you've watched grainy black & footage of John Roberts goals, I've actually Witnessed Cummy put Hertz to the sword on so many occasions I can't even remember them all. Although I can remember the game that he scored in the first ten minutes, dumping your rabble out, on the way to winning The Big Cup.

It is apparently in The Sun today that you guys are after our right-back, Ryan Williamson. 

Just a quick background FYI:

He will be 22 in March and has played ~100 games for us.

He has only played for Dunfermline but has been terribly unlucky with injuries. In his first season, he dislocated his knee cap around November / December time and he was out for a few months. Then, at the beginning of the following campaign, he broke his leg which kept him out for nearly the whole season. Last year, he stepped up his recovery again and regained enough fitness to force his way back into our Starting XI. 

He has suffered badly with the after affects of the two serious injuries he has had which he now thankfully seems to have overcame - he was close to quitting the game as he couldn't deal with everything mentally. (You can read his thoughts on this, here).

He has this season been a regular at RB, not missing a match to my memory. He recently signed a years extension to his deal, meaning we'd be due a fee if a move was to occur. 

He has been called up for Scotland's U21s squad and played in a few of their qualification matches under Scot Gemmill. 

Ryan is an attacking full-back whose main attributes are dribbling and driving forward. His crossing has been questionable up til this season which was always an area which let him down but since returning to full fitness he has done extra sessions to help him with his weaknesses and this area has improved significantly with a few assists to his name already this year. 

The defensive side to Williamson's game has also been questioned in the past and, again, he has improved on this side but, I'd say, he would need to brush up on it a lot more if he was to become a regular in your side. 

Overall, I'd be sad to lose him but I think, given time, he'd do well at Hibs. He wouldn't be the finished article so might be in the Ross Laidlaw mould of bringing in a lower league player with reasonable experience behind them and try bring them on further. 

Edited by dafcburty