2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Well last night my province elected a buffoon to lead it, this morning I found out that Anthony Bourdain died.  I need anything to lift the mood and seeing a Rangers hero sign for one of Rangers biggest rivals (recently) would lighten things up a bit.

He could sign for Aberdeen instead. Sun saying that him and McInnes bumped into each other in Florida.

Papers also linking Hibs with Ryan Williamson (Dunfermline right-back). I feel like this has been rumoured for every transfer window for the last three or four (ala Stevie Mallan).

1 minute ago, JamesM82 said:

He could sign for Aberdeen instead. Sun saying that him and McInnes bumped into each other in Florida.

Papers also linking Hibs with Ryan Williamson (Dunfermline right-back). I feel like this has been rumoured for every transfer window for the last three or four (ala Stevie Mallan).

Aberdeen and Hibs are both linked with him from what I read in the transfer rumours.  Either would be sufficiently banterific, Hibs more so due to you excellent ability to wind them up these last few years

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Why would us signing one of their shite players be banter? I’m missing something here.

Well, the rest of the story would involve him scoring and celebrating against them, I know it's a bit complicated but it makes sense in my (admittedly muddled today) brain.  They still get worked up over the time he scored for Celtic in an old firm game and kissed the badge so I figure they would get worked up if he scored for Hibs against them.

2 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

You guys in HSL?

I am - couldnt give two fucks about fan ownership but all the money goes toward better players - seems a no brainer to me.

I only pay a small amount per month, so dont really notice it.

30 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

I dunno the last one I read was that it was done apparently. I reckon our chance is gone, but that is just uneducated guesswork on my behalf.

We will find out soon enough either way, fingers crossed

8 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

I dunno the last one I read was that it was done apparently. I reckon our chance is gone, but that is just uneducated guesswork on my behalf.

Will be gutted if we can't get him - he is exactly what we have needed for years and would score for fun this season. I am also now thinking our chance has come and gone, surely Hibs would have announced it by now? Or is this just a massive PR stunt on our fans?