13 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

f**k me, just wasted some of my precious holiday time reading this holocaust.

That's Jambos for you.

Their time would be better spent trying to make up a new song or two. Their songbook went oot the fuckin windae when Henderson delivered.

What worries me (to get back to football) is that when you guys sign Kamberi that will free up Murray - yikes........

Murray seemed to do well in championship, but unless I am mistaken he has looked bang average in top league for both Hibs and Dundee ?

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

What worries me (to get back to football) is that when you guys sign Kamberi that will free up Murray - yikes........

Murray seemed to do well in championship, but unless I am mistaken he has looked bang average in top league for both Hibs and Dundee ?

He would do well at Motherwell. His heid's the same colour as your shirt and he would blend in to the background.

1 minute ago, Ged said:

He would do well at Motherwell. His heid's the same colour as your shirt and he would blend in to the background.

Now that you put it like that I am all up for it. It is amazing the impact a different perspective makes sometimes. 

Wonder how much Kamberi will cost Hibs ? I assume he is still under contract at his current club ?

28 minutes ago, Ged said:

That's Jambos for you.

Their time would be better spent trying to make up a new song or two. Their songbook went oot the fuckin windae when Henderson delivered.

All that will be sorted with the singing section next season, no way that's going to widen the gulf between the PHMs and Jammie Wearers. 

6 minutes ago, welldaft said:

I think Murray is a good fit for you guys, you've got the target man type in Main and Murray can run the channels for him. 

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Now that you put it like that I am all up for it. It is amazing the impact a different perspective makes sometimes. 

Wonder how much Kamberi will cost Hibs ? I assume he is still under contract at his current club ?

It's a fixed price option of allegedly £100K (or more likely, 100K Euros), agreed when he came on loan in January. Hence why Hibs are keen on getting the deal done and aren't really doing much else so far.

But the deal has to go through by 14 June (next Thursday!) or he reverts to Grasshoppers control. English clubs were sniffing around, but Grasshoppers asked for silly money. This is forcing Kamberi into choosing either to go with Hibs or back to them.

13 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

I think Murray is a good fit for you guys, you've got the target man type in Main and Murray can run the channels for him. 

It's a fixed price option of allegedly £100K (or more likely, 100K Euros), agreed when he came on loan in January. Hence why Hibs are keen on getting the deal done and aren't really doing much else so far.

But the deal has to go through by 14 June (next Thursday!) or he reverts to Grasshoppers control. English clubs were sniffing around, but Grasshoppers asked for silly money. This is forcing Kamberi into choosing either to go with Hibs or back to them.

He’ll defo move somewhere, can’t see him sticking around at Grasshoper after he rinsed them for being disrespectful and treating him badly when he was there. All down to whether he risks it and tries to get a move elsewhere or comes back to Hibs for 2/3k a week, plus it’s a place and manager he seems to really like. 

I’d be buzzing if we were to get him. 

He’ll defo move somewhere, can’t see him sticking around at Grasshoper after he rinsed them for being disrespectful and treating him badly when he was there. All down to whether he risks it and tries to get a move elsewhere or comes back to Hibs for 2/3k a week, plus it’s a place and manager he seems to really like. 

I’d be buzzing if we were to get him. 

The very least Hibs will do is buy him then sell him on for less than the 2m quid Grasshoppers were trying to punt him for.