2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Decent trolling from Mr X, he’s had to come back and explain what he actually meant.

857FBFB5-FC3C-413D-B0BF-FE638E5F2D87.jpeg

Even a tiddler like you is a nice wee hook. ^_^

On 6/2/2018 at 21:45, Dave1875 said:

I like the 1875 behind the badge. Change the collar and sort the socks out. White top with it going from dark green at the top to emerald

Dave

Why does the Hibernian badge - and your name - refer to 1875 ? Tell me, was it  in 1890 that the old Hibernians went out of business and was it 1892 or 1893 that Hibernian were formed ? I know you guys are sticklers for legal accuracy.

As for the strip - meh. Prefer simple ones like the one you , ahem, won the cup in

28 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Why does the Hibernian badge - and your name - refer to 1875 ? Tell me, was it  in 1890 that the old Hibernians went out of business and was it 1892 or 1893 that Hibernian were formed ? I know you guys are sticklers for legal accuracy.

C8083E54-D888-4072-8C3A-8BA709A5E13F.jpeg.b9ed64fd2811f6b98c5928edb76d367f.jpeg

8 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Dave

As for the strip - meh. Prefer simple ones like the one you , ahem, won the cup in

Strap in everyone we’ve got a live one here. 

1688C897-09A2-4F03-9BD4-A6991D8206C0.png

Dave

IMG_1528183927.516668.jpg

Dave, Dom,Grass
Yes, good GIF. But, the question was - why pretend 1875 ? It's clearly 1893 in the same way as The Rangers are 2012

I actually used to feel bad about battering normal Hearts fans in the 80s/90s but you’ve genuinely made me feel quite nostalgic about it.

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I actually used to feel bad about battering normal Hearts fans in the 80s/90s but you’ve genuinely made me feel quite nostalgic about it.

So you agree it's 1893. When you realise you've been deluding yourself for decades I suppose it can bring that anger out, eh

On 6/2/2018 at 03:55, Austinho said:

Begbie modelling the new home kit. 

EC7FBB47-7D45-429A-80BB-66FD1842F468.jpeg

Beautiful. Why be a slave to sponsorship and brand labels when you can look that good instead? Ditch the garish modern football boots in favour of some quality patent leather loafers with studs and you'll be the baddest crew on the planet. 

No. Banned many moons ago for being an alleged Hibby.
I've noticed that if you say things that are true, but that people don't like to acknowledge, they tend to lash out with an accusation that you are a Hibby, a Hvn, loopy etc.

[emoji1]

I love the ‘I got banned because people can’t handle my truth’ types.

The self delusion is wonderful.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

emoji1.png

I love the ‘I got banned because people can’t handle my truth’ types.

The self delusion is wonderful.

Play the ball, not the man.

1875 or 1893 ?

Bye. Heading out before the rest of the Leith tag-team show log-in