15 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Looks like McGeough to Sunderland is a done deal. We have also been linked with Daryl Horgan this morning. 25yr old Irish winger. 

Have we? Cracking player.  Very direct and pacey. Saw alot of him at Dundalk, would do well with us. Get it sorted Lenny

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Have we? Cracking player.  Very direct and pacey. Saw alot of him at Dundalk, would do well with us. Get it sorted Lenny

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/2784430/hibernian-boss-neil-lennon-wants-to-sign-daryl-horgan-from-preston-north-end/

I remember there being a list of clubs after him before he moved to Preston. Sounds like a good player.

16 minutes ago, Zing. said:

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/2784430/hibernian-boss-neil-lennon-wants-to-sign-daryl-horgan-from-preston-north-end/

I remember there being a list of clubs after him before he moved to Preston. Sounds like a good player.

There was. Preston sign loads of LOI players that's why he went there, big Irish connection. He started well for them then got injured. He tore the Europa league up with Dundalk. Here's his goal v zenith

https://youtu.be/FlZHXescBKw

30 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We were linked back then, as ridiculous as that probably sounds now. 

7 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Adam Bogdan from Liverpool one year loan...

19 competitive games since 2009.

Had alot of injuries.

f**k me. He is hopeless.

Tbf, Conrad Logan came to us about 5 stone overweight with f**k all recent games under his belt and turned out to be an absolute hero. Anything is possible (but yes his record is absolutely stinking on that evidence).

Edited by Zing.

13 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Adam Bogdan from Liverpool one year loan...

19 competitive games since 2009.

Had alot of injuries.

f**k me. He is hopeless.

Rodgers signed him after he played two absolute blinders against us, he was abysmal for us but seems to be if you sign for liverpool as a GK  you automatically become shite, so he could still be a good signing

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Tbf, Conrad Logan came to us about 5 stone overweight with f**k all recent games under his belt and turned out to be an absolute hero. Anything is possible (but yes his record is absolutely stinking on that evidence).

Logan had played alot more games than Bogdan though in the space of 9 years. 19 games ffs. 

57 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Hibernian attracting yet another proven international-calibre star.

54 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

The Ginger Revolution is now in full flow. Another Ginger Prince has joined. 

Welcome Bogdan.

Look after him lads ... :P 

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He is the Craig Samson of the English leagues.

I doubt that Bogdan has played in a national cup final and been on the winning side.

Fantastic penalty save to get us into the final too.:whistle

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I doubt that Bogdan has played in a national cup final and been on the winning side.

Fantastic penalty save to get us into the final too.:whistle

I meant as in a bit of running joke amongst fans, Bogdan is probably still better though.