Sunderland are absolutely fucked.

Jack Ross is playing a real life version of football manager and showing a real lack of scouting network down there by going for either a player he’s managed or someone who he knows from Scottish football.

They could potentially be lining up with Josh Magennis & Gavin Reilly as a front 2 ffs [emoji38]

Would lose a bit of respect for McGeouch if he went there, he’s so much better than that but it’s becoming more apparent that maybe he hasn’t been linked with the clubs he thought he would.
Re your comments about his lack of scouting. When at Saints it was always ex teammates or guys him or James Fowler had coached/managed that he signed.

It was something a lot of us pointed to as we grasped at straws to find any reason he wouldn't make it at a bigger club. I guess that remains to be seen.

25 minutes ago, Zing. said:

He’ll go to Celtc for £2.5m. We’ll get Allan permanently and maybe someone else on loan. St Mirren to receive their 10% sell on clause fee which I’m sure they’ll be delighted with. 

33% as confirmed by Stewart Gilmour.

He’ll go to Celtc for £2.5m. We’ll get Allan permanently and maybe someone else on loan. St Mirren to receive their 10% sell on clause fee which I’m sure they’ll be delighted with. 
As far as I know Saints are due 30%. Would much rather he goes down south for cash than to Celtic in any swap deal.

30 minutes ago, Zing. said:

4 minutes ago, Torfason said:

33% as confirmed by Stewart Gilmour.

Only took 27 minutes. Warnock

22 minutes ago, Fony Titz said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
Josh Magennis has played up front most of his career. 

What makes anyone think Jack Ross is interested in Josh Magennis?

Nothing.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Couple of ITK folk (I Know) on one of the Celtic forums are saying it's a done deal..... 2.7million plus Allan and Morgan on a year loan...  If True you weren't far off ha

Edited by Bohemian

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

Couple of ITK folk (I Know) on one of the Celtic forums are saying it's a done deal..... 2.7million plus Allan and Morgan on a year loan...  If True you weren't far off ha

Lewis Morgan would be brilliant. Can’t see it just now though after Rodgers was going on about giving him a chance. 

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I would take that deal. 

I'd take that in a heartbeat but as Zing said I can't see them loaning Morgan out considering they bought him last season and loaned him back to Saints. Id probably file it under pish tbh

Edited by Bohemian

I'm not sure if anyone on here  is heading over to the Faroe's but thought I'd post anyway.  I'm running a bus from The Irish Pub in Torshavn (leaving 5.30) to the game in Toftir and back straight after the game for £15 return.  If anyone is interested give me a message, only a couple of seats left.

Speaking Hypothetically, if say Derby came in with a 2 million pound bid, and Glasgow Celtic came in with 1 million, I’d expect us to sell to Celtic based on a catholic discount system. We have a special relationship with the Tim Malloys that both clubs benefit from.

Plus we’d all still get to watch John play every second week.