Regardless of anything else in life I would die unhappy knowing I wasn't there when we won the cup.  I would be absolute sick as anything watching videos of it and be bitter as f**k to people going on about it. I would probably greet too when Danny Sweenys tune is belted out at ER too.  

Thank f**k for fate. No video of me going radge on YouTube would ever minorly compensate.  

Spot on Bambino, I'd be bitter as f**k. I remember having a drink with a few mates a week or two after and I genuinely felt terrible for them when they told me they all got together and watched it in a house.

There will surely be a few out there that never went but won't admit it and kid on they were there. It doesn't matter what we win now, that day will never be eclipsed for me.

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Regardless of anything else in life I would die unhappy knowing I wasn't there when we won the cup.  I would be absolute sick as anything watching videos of it and be bitter as f**k to people going on about it. I would probably greet too when Danny Sweenys tune is belted out at ER too.  

Thank f**k for fate. No video of me going radge on YouTube would ever minorly compensate.  

Know my pain Bambino :(

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Spot on Bambino, I'd be bitter as f**k. I remember having a drink with a few mates a week or two after and I genuinely felt terrible for them when they told me they all got together and watched it in a house.

There will surely be a few out there that never went but won't admit it and kid on they were there. It doesn't matter what we win now, that day will never be eclipsed for me.

Correct.  When we win it again I'll be delighted and if people are there who wasn't there last year I will be over the moon for the hem and even say it's as good but nahhh,  never ever will that moment be replicated. 

That's the one thing I don't get about people who chucked going to Hampden because they've seen us beaten too many times. You've had all the heartache, so why would you risk not being there for the greatest moment in the club's history?

I'm glad I was there, because nothing that ever happens in the many years to come I follow Hibernian will ever come remotely close to topping the 21st of May 2016.

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

TBF this is one of the best videos of that day.

His wife says at the end "Look they're invading" What she meant to say was "Look they're about to smash the **** all over Hampden in the name of exuberance!!"

Edited by King_Of_Kings

8 minutes ago, magoo said:

Surprised  theres not a full on meltdown abouut chris killen and his sexual assault shenanigans.... the high moral standards committee  must be on there summer recess..

free-get-out-gif-888.gif