We are apparently signing a central midfielder from Cambridge for 250k. WHIT?!?!? 

Two hundered and fifty thousand pounds. Nah. 

We aren't spending that are we? 

f**k sake.

Edited by Zing.

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We are apparently signing a central midfielder from Cambridge for 250k. WHIT?!?!? 

f**k sake.

A midfielder that scores goals.

Image result for shocked gif

14 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Wtf is happening.

Hence my bemusement. I'll be astonished if it happens. He has an extremely good record albeit at League Two level and we've still to agree personal terms. 

Also probably means Henderson won't be delivering for us next season :( 

Edited by Zing.

24 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Weirdly, a lot of us were like 'if we don't win the cup get him to f**k'.

But I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Pay whatever fee we'd need for Doolan as well. Fucking love the 2 of them.

I think Doolan partied company with Wigan(?) at the end of the season so no fee required...

25 minutes ago, Zing. said:

f**k sake.

hi Zing pal is there any more news on the midfielder from Cambridge Zing pal COME ON THE HIBEES NLGAWA

Edited by King_Of_Kings

Cambridge fans on Twitter seem to be having a proper heads gone over only getting £250k for him. Clearly they're unaware that the exposure of the green pound will bring big business to their doors. Berry looks exactly like what we've needed for about the last decade, a goalscoring midfielder. 

If it's true that League 1 clubs want him as well then I'm also a bit sceptical of our chances. A lot more money at that level unfortunately.

Having a wee look at some of his goals from last year, he seems like the kind of player we need anyway. Seems to like a late run into the box and has a free kick on him. Apart from McGinn dribbling it through the middle or when Shinnie was having his occasional good game, our strikers always seemed a bit isolated last year. We're realistically not going to sign a Cummings level player but hopefully Swanson and someone in this guy's mould chip in with a few more from midfield.

Some really good goals in there, not just a tap in king lots of different kinds of goals. I think it seems a bit too good to be true as well, he's perhaps using Hibs interest as a way to spark a league 1 or championship club into making a move. As mentioned above we can't really compete financially with league 1 clubs nowadays. Fucking Sky.

13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

James Collins cost money and he was shite. I'm sure this guy won't be as shite if that's any consolation. 8) 

f**k off, Kyle. Let us have our moment of excitement.