41 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Now, I love wee Lewis as much as anyone I know, and it's his testimonial year and all that, but fucking hell mate .....

5955310285af1_lewistattoo.thumb.jpg.fc63d1177395db5d5dfcc3cb9a1cf166.jpg

:lol:

"Hi, I'd like a tattoo of Lewis Stevenson please except I'd like it to look like he's just had a stroke. Thanks"

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Now, I love wee Lewis as much as anyone I know, and it's his testimonial year and all that, but fucking hell mate .....

Premiership Play-Off Final 2014
1st Leg                                      2nd Leg

A one-clubclub man, a League Cup-winning midfielder (Man of the Match) & Scottish Cup-winning defender.

Twois Stevenson. :wub:

Edited by Mon Dieu

41 minutes ago, Mon Dieu said:

Premiership Play-Off Final 2014
1st Leg                                      2nd Leg

A one-clubclub man, a League Cup-winning midfielder (Man of the Match) & Scottish Cup-winning defender.

Twois Stevenson. :wub:

Had a warm fuzzy feeling watching that until seeing James Collins and hearing Yogi's shite Justin Bieber patter.

Screenshot2013-10-31at131629.png

4 minutes ago, mackenzie43 said:

Graham and Graham up top :thumsup2

f**k me imagine that :lol: Lenny would be in heaven. Two big physical strikers to shell the ball at. Seriously though, we better release Brian Graham. Waste of a wage.

I have no idea why John Hughes is waxing lyrical about Lewis Stevenson, he hardly played him in comparison to all our other managers :lol::lol:

I suppose it further reinforces the notion that John Hughes is a buffoon.

The video overall is fantastic representation of how well respected Lewis Stevenson is. The term legend gets branded about so flippantly, but Lewis truly is a Hibs legend. 

Great servant to the club, never been the most technically talented but would sure run through a brick wall for the club. Can't make the game but hope there's a good turnout! Gutted there won't be any ex players from either of the cup winning teams, but i suppose its very Lewis to keep it down to earth. Also good to try and get one over the mackems :P

I'm trying to buy the hibs away top for a present, but online sales show out of stock after being on sale an hour. 

Is this just a fault on the site or are these all gone.

I ask as I don't want to waste a trip from Falkirk tomorrow to pick one up and the club shop keeps ringing out.

Its almost as bad as Falkirk sales

should add it will be a medium adult

Edited by moanthebairns