28 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Abedellah Zoubir.

he once left 5 stranraer players on there arse and nutmegged scott brown which sent boozy into an orgasm

...I can't remember him. Why can't I remember him? :(

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Boozy was unreal.

Classiest player since Sauzee. That game where we utterly destroyed Celtic for an hour before chucking a 2 goal lead, right after we went 2 up Boozy sent McManus for several hotdogs and he slipped the ball past him and went the other way before setting up sproule for a shot. one of the best things ive ever seen. that hibs team in full flow were ridiculous

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Classiest player since Sauzee. That game where we utterly destroyed Celtic for an hour before chucking a 2 goal lead, right after we went 2 up Boozy sent McManus for several hotdogs and he slipped the ball past him and went the other way before setting up sproule for a shot. one of the best things ive ever seen. that hibs team in full flow were ridiculous

Boozy playing in the middle of a back 3 at ER when we skelped the **** was brilliant. He was class that day but I think he got sent off right at the end? McCann played CM I think. Really good game 3-2.

15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Boozy playing in the middle of a back 3 at ER when we skelped the **** was brilliant. He was class that day but I think he got sent off right at the end? McCann played CM I think. Really good game 3-2.

Kevin McCann scored an absolute peach in a 3-3 game against Rangers circa 2007.

He was a good player, sadly I think he was plagued with injuries.

McCann Stevenson and Ross fucking Chisholm had Barry Ferguson chasing shadows that day :lol:

Boozy as a sweeper fucking bossed it :lol:

Kevin McCann sticking one right in the top bin :lol:

Mind that was the weekend after the embarrassment against Dunfermline in the semi final.

8 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

McCann Stevenson and Ross fucking Chisholm had Barry Ferguson chasing shadows that day :lol:

Boozy as a sweeper fucking bossed it :lol:

Kevin McCann sticking one right in the top bin :lol:

Mind that was the weekend after the embarrassment against Dunfermline in the semi final.

It was a sunny as feck Sunday afternoon, I wasn't even going to go but I lived on Albion Road at the time.  Glad I did though it was some game of football. 

7 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

It was a sunny as feck Sunday afternoon, I wasn't even going to go but I lived on Albion Road at the time.  Glad I did though it was some game of football. 

I'm sure it was a Saturday, I have the memory of being in a car after the game & hearing about Gretna winning promotion thanks to a goal with the last kick of the ball. 

Great game though.

21 minutes ago, Southside Hibee said:

I'm sure it was a Saturday, I have the memory of being in a car after the game & hearing about Gretna winning promotion thanks to a goal with the last kick of the ball. 

Great game though.

Yeah I think your right, wasn't on the telly.  I think the Hibs v Hearts supporters game was the next day randomly. 

Edited by Bambino7