Training started again Thursday, he isn't there Friday or Monday, not sure about today.  It's no a good start, especially after last season when he came in late after the Euros.  Club seem to be allowing him to do what he likes.  

Some of the minters in our support that are expecting the club to reject any offer under £5 million for John McGinn are on another planet :lol::lol:

I don't even think that he is our best player, Dylan McGeouch is a far better player - just a shame he is built like a glass ballerina.

Edited by Southside Hibee

40 minutes ago, Southside Hibee said:

Some of the minters in our support that are expecting the club to reject any offer under £5 million for John McGinn are on another planet :lol::lol:

I don't even think that he is our best player, Dylan McGeouch is a far better player - just a shame he is built like a glass ballerina.

I think we should be holding out for about 2 million with a sell on fee if he goes down south. If celtic come in for him then I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal like the Allan one. Henderson and maybe GMS coming in.

If we sell McGinn I would actually prefer a smaller fee with a high percentage sell on clause, that way we don't have to pay St Mirren as much. 

No how it works. If we have a sell on fee then St Mirren get their percentage of that. Mind the Steven Fletcher one where we got hefty amounts for him going from Burnley...