13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

James Collins cost money and he was shite. I'm sure this guy won't be as shite if that's any consolation. 8) 

f**k off, Kyle. Let us have our moment of excitement. 

The pessimist in me says we're not going to get this lad tbh, especially if there's League 1 sides with more cash sniffing about.

Probably for the best anyway. We'd only ruin the poor boy, he would end up with about 3 goals and a sore neck next year after watching the ball being shelled over his head to Brian fucking Graham.

52 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Cummings at Morton and Raith.

Take full responsibility for the one at Cappielow. Was in hospitality, half cut giving Cummings absolute pelters since he kept running past to warm up. Ends up scoring a peach of a free kick and walks past us and gave a wink in our direction. Wee c*nt :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Keatings at home to Falkirk

Fairly certain it was a curler from open play?

ETA - I still think we should've done more to keep him for another season. I'll be amazed if Simon Murray scores a goal anywhere near as good as that this season.

Edited by HibsFan

8 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Fairly certain it was a curler from open play?

ETA - I still think we should've done more to keep him for another season. I'll be amazed if Simon Murray scores a goal anywhere near as good as that this season.

Alas you are correct.

He did however score a last minute free kick against Raith, but someone's probably answered that since I last refreshed the page :lol:

Edited by Sauzee#4