9 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

What upcoming relegation are you twittering on about?

He is a slaver (actually, I think its just a sock account as his grammar and sentence construction seem deliberately shite).

Anyway, he means Hibs upcoming relegation.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

I haven’t listened to the whole thing (and I’m not going to, life is too short) but if I were to take that bbc article at face value I’d think Ron Gordon was a total balloon. 

Sure, and thats exactly how it will be presented back to us by the geniuses on Sportsound, no doubt backed up by Tom English.

Frankly, as a man with his media background, I think that Gordon should have been more savvy with his responses, but the full interviews are rather more insightful and contain far more detail than this clickbait equivalent churned out by that fat anti hibs wanksock.

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Sure, and thats exactly how it will be presented back to us by the geniuses on Sportsound, no doubt backed up by Tom English.

Frankly, as a man with his media background, I think that Gordon should have been more savvy with his responses, but the full interviews are rather more insightful and contain far more detail than this clickbait equivalent churned out by that fat anti hibs wanksock.

Nah. He comes across as a total knob-end. I would not want someone like that near my club. 

I also heard from a good source that Chris Mueller is on £7000 a week. 

Hibs need to get rid soon or they will end up being a basket case. 

”If we don’t get the football right, it really doesn’t matter”
That quote has been used with absolutely no context and only serves to make Gordon look bad. He’s also taken what he said about selling the club and made a mess of that too.
Brian McLauchlin is a fat Jambo w**k. 

Nonsense

Surely everyone’s smart enough to read that as “unless we get the football right..,”

Nobody would be stupid enough to read it as “the football doesn’t matter”

Although of course Hibs.net exists so…

I think I owe you an apology

there are plenty of people more than stupid enough to do that

you made a good point

Carry on

27 minutes ago, welldaft said:

I also heard from a good source that Chris Mueller is on £7000 a week

The last rumour was that it was £9000 a week and was being financed out of Rons own pocket.

Amazing how many people have "good sources" who make up complete drivel?

Dont worry yourself about Ron G, he wont be anywhere near your club - he was only interested in buying a club where he could increase the revenues.

Main thing I gleamed from the interview was that he said our revenue was closer to Motherwell's than that of Aberdeen and that has been changed in that period.

Not that I know much about Motherwell's financials, indeed I would assume they'd be decent being a well run club with plenty of player sales, but its good to know we're making progress in that regard.

If we're able to sustain that then presumably at some point we'll be watching an enjoyable football side, I just wouldn't care to bet when that may be.

On that note, people saying 'big 6-12 months coming up' or 'no excuses next season', (note: looking at you, hibs.net) do you ever tire of saying the exact same thing, every single day, of every single year? It's the biggest trope. For clarity, there is everything to play for every season (depending on what competitions you're in) and every club has, with all circumstances taken into account, as much reason as one another to expect to perform or overperform. 

My point being, we could be in the exact same situation next season, and the season after that, and the same tired tropes would still be getting wheeled out.

f**k the tropes. 

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

He is a slaver (actually, I think its just a sock account as his grammar and sentence construction seem deliberately shite).

Anyway, he means Hibs upcoming relegation.

Oh! I got that he meant Hibs, but I wanted to see if his brain cells might kick in. Unfortunately he doesn't appear to have any.

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

The last rumour was that it was £9000 a week and was being financed out of Rons own pocket.

Amazing how many people have "good sources" who make up complete drivel?

Dont worry yourself about Ron G, he wont be anywhere near your club - he was only interested in buying a club where he could increase the revenues.

Not complete drivel mate. Someone who worked for Hibs in the very recent past. 

I am also glad you are happy it is £9000 instead of £7000 🤔😂

💣💣💣 💣💣

Fair play to wee Ron for admitting his errors and at least taking difficult questions. Worried about his use of 'trending' in relation to where we are. Confirms he listens more to the twitter moonhowlers and was probably instrumental in both Ross and Maloney sackings rather than careful consideration of the evidence. Not like the BBC to take a 25 minute interview and condense it into clickbait. Still not convinced by him but I do think he has the clubs best interest at heart.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

One of the curiosities of the salary cap in MLS is that teams have to publish their players salaries

https://mlsplayers.org/resources/salary-guide

Mueller was on just over $2.5k a week in his last job

Aye, I had seen that previously - and while he has moved continent, it seems somewhat unlikely that we would have given him between 3 and 5 times that to move to Hibs regardless of what aggie the tea lady says..............