4 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Shambles :lol:

He was an absolute fraud, couldn't even get a game ahead of Drey Wright and only scored against Arbroath.

He just needs the next 3 transfer windows to get up to speed.  Maybe we are loaning him out for 18 months?   By that time Elias will be banging in the goals against Morton too. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

37 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Shambles :lol:

He was an absolute fraud, couldn't even get a game ahead of Drey Wright and only scored against Arbroath.

He wasn't shite against Cove, but he didn't stand out either. I was expecting him to tear them apart.

All seriousness though, when you've three admin on.net stating how worried they are and anti-Ronald and his son you know it's getting pretty desperate.  They are usually the most staunch stick up for the club people ever.  It's now left to a few posters and it's always the ones that live miles from Edinburgh ripping anyone that's concerned - mainly because they don't have to sit through the shite we watch every other week. 

Every time any news comes out the club I honestly lose more and more faith in our ownership and the direction we’re going.

This just shows that every part of this omnishambles over the past 3 years are so run a lot deeper than any manager.

May be we should reach out to a Leith businessman that used to own Kwik Fit who can come in and rescue us? 

48 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Every time any news comes out the club I honestly lose more and more faith in our ownership and the direction we’re going.

This just shows that every part of this omnishambles over the past 3 years are so run a lot deeper than any manager.

May be we should reach out to a Leith businessman that used to own Kwik Fit who can come in and rescue us? 

Like yourself I'm starting to have concerns about the club and the direction going forward. 

Even on .net, a lot of posters who are usually positive about the club in any way are now starting having concerns. 

I'm maybe overreacting but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up going down in the next few years. 

8 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

All seriousness though, when you've three admin on.net stating how worried they are and anti-Ronald and his son you know it's getting pretty desperate.  They are usually the most staunch stick up for the club people ever.  It's now left to a few posters and it's always the ones that live miles from Edinburgh ripping anyone that's concerned - mainly because they don't have to sit through the shite we watch every other week. 

That “Slick Shoes” guy is sensational reading. He’s like HFC KGB, man. Any dissent and he’s on it in a flash. 

The recruitment since the summer has been abysmal. Ben Kensell said in an article a few months ago that transfers were a committee decision; both Gordon’s, Maloney and himself had an input. The final say came down to himself or Ron. 

Hardly surprising the recruitment is a shambles when 3 people with no experience of coaching, scouting or even Scottish football are making transfer decision.

Ian Gordon just sounds like an extension of Ron, a yes man there to do the admin work. 

Ill be massively concerned if the next manager is another young inexperienced coach brought in to work within the same system that’s in place now.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

That “Slick Shoes” guy is sensational reading. He’s like HFC KGB, man. Any dissent and he’s on it in a flash. 

He would hate the comparison but he's like the old JKB mods. Easy going jambo pal of mine got called a Hibby and banned for saying the controversial line "well maybe we should be more self critical, things are hardly sunshine and roses" during the late Vlad era.

14 minutes ago, AndyM said:

He would hate the comparison but he's like the old JKB mods. Easy going jambo pal of mine got called a Hibby and banned for saying the controversial line "well maybe we should be more self critical, things are hardly sunshine and roses" during the late Vlad era.

I don't post on JKB but would have been active around that time. Yeah, JKB is a mess. There were a lot of Hibs supporters undercover on JKB back then, so it did make it all a bit paranoid. 

42 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I don't post on JKB but would have been active around that time. Yeah, JKB is a mess. There were a lot of Hibs supporters undercover on JKB back then, so it did make it all a bit paranoid. 

They are both narrow echo chambers, bastions of hysterical over-reaction and usage on both will have been hammered by social media platforms in the last couple of years. I haven't posted in .net for a long time and have no plans to do so.

1 hour ago, AndyM said:

They are both narrow echo chambers, bastions of hysterical over-reaction and usage on both will have been hammered by social media platforms in the last couple of years. I haven't posted in .net for a long time and have no plans to do so.

JKB at that time had problems with weirdo Hibs supporters, in particular, one who called himself "Sergey". The guy was a serial account creator on the forum, and he was utterly obsessed with Hearts and us being liquidated - A fantasist of incredible determination. Along with folk like the simple laddie who wrote the letter to the Lithuanian government trying to scupper our CVA, that sort of behaviour led a lot of Hearts supporters moving beyond normal rivalry when it comes to Hibs supporters.