2 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

No 442, makes me boo. 

Honestly, was just a thought that it could work and might suit us. Actually agree with @Hoose Ricethat we need another midfielder - especially if it's some sort of 433. I'd say a battler who can do a bit of everything rather than a DM. Seen O'Hara mentioned but he's really had one good full year in this league (and we probably couldn't afford him at the moment anyway). He's the type - big, rangy, wins it aggressively but smart when he has to cover, can spring a counter attack - though. Would also like a 10 who can cover the right wing and a LB who doesn't give the ball to an opposition striker clean through on goal and doesn't shit himself over halfway please. 

Edited by GHF-23

21 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

I know it’s a massive game, but for a 5:45 kick off on a Wednesday. Good achievement selling out so quickly. Tickets only went on general sale yesterday? 

Yeah; the Hibs ticket office were pulling an all-nighter, it seems.

26 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

I know it’s a massive game, but for a 5:45 kick off on a Wednesday. Good achievement selling out so quickly. Tickets only went on general sale yesterday? 

They went on general sale at 10am today though apparently some non season ticket holders managed to get theirs on Friday?

48 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Have Hibs given Villa the full away end?

No, they were given 5% ( ~1000 tickets).

I rather suspect that Hibs asked Villa for more than the 5% minimum requirement (as we will take a good crowd down there), were told "no" and said "f**k yeez".

Its a shame, but thems the breaks.................... sadly none of this helps me secure one for Villa Park ( which will be a total lottery today at 12 ). 😬

Just now, Leith Green said:

No, they were given 5% ( ~1000 tickets).

I rather suspect that Hibs asked Villa for more than the 5% minimum requirement (as we will take a good crowd down there), were told "no" and said "f**k yeez".

Its a shame, but thems the breaks.................... sadly none of this helps me secure one for Villa Park ( which will be a total lottery today at 12 ). 😬

Home end?  I could actually have a spare. 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Whos all going down next week?  I'm in the home end but f**k it :lol: 

I have fingers crossed for later (next to no chance) and if not, we are going down and will watch in the boozer - dinnae want to sit on my hands, but good you got a ticket mate.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Home end?  I could actually have a spare. 

Todays a shambles, I rearranged a load of stuff around the game being tomorrow, so my days all over the place and cant even get online at 12. Someone else looking for me, but wont even know if I have an away ticket til late pm !!!

I suspect that you will get rid of your ticket easily at about 12.15.......................

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Todays a shambles, I rearranged a load of stuff around the game being tomorrow, so my days all over the place and cant even get online at 12. Someone else looking for me, but wont even know if I have an away ticket til late pm !!!

I suspect that you will get rid of your ticket easily at about 12.15.......................

Yeah not worrying about losing the ticket mate was an offer for yourself!  :lol: