When are you voting, who for and what's your polling place like?

Fide

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Done Peter Grant snp,village community centre,sadly tonights health club had to be cancelled due to the election

I hope you voted for him after you wiped yourself down.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just voted, local community centre. Can't vote for the SNP down here so voted Labour for the first time ever, would normally vote green down here.

On the plus side, got a day off work as my school is a polling station.

Oh and another thing, I'm sure Ruth Davidson will be tweeting today about some angry nats outside a polling station. Of course it will be really nothing but bluster

Certainly an angry Tory at my polling station earlier..

1 minute ago, DanMc99 said:

small school in dumbarton, torn between SNP again or voting labour to help corbyn but i despise scottish labour.

Just vote for the one that looks capable of beating the Tories.

3 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

small school in dumbarton, torn between SNP again or voting labour to help corbyn but i despise scottish labour.

If you want to help Corbyn you'd be better with the SNP, The parliamentary Labour party and it's candidates are not exactly known for being big fans of their own leader.

This is/was exactly my conundrum. If I were English, I'd have been out there campaigning for Labour, because Corbyn seems like a really good guy and the manifesto is excellent. However, that's not the case, and instead of Corbyn, Scottish Labour are lumped with imbeciles like Dugdale and Murray, both of whom seem to have the daggers out for Corbyn, even now.

Apparently the Labour candidate for Livingston is a Corbynite, but Bardell hasn't done anything to deserve getting replaced by some unknown locally, so it'll be SNP for me, slightly reluctantly however. Despite what they say, there's no doubt the SNP are firmly in the centre, leaning left, and whilst devolved issues have nothing to do with this election I wish they'd be a bit more bold at Holyrood.

Tl;dr: f**k SLab, I'm voting SNP, local community centre, after dinner about 7. Bring on the results.

OLM primary school - my old haunt.

My labour candidate is Blair Mcdougal so even if I wanted to vote labour (which I don't) then backing him would feel as dirty as voting tory for me.

SNP - Kirsten Oswald

Voted at about 9am today. 

SNP - Stuart Mcdonald

Local primary school. 

I also have two proxys for my mate and his girlfriend who are on holiday. Of course their polling stations are miles apart, in the middle of nowhere, with no public transport links so I'll go when I can get a lift. One SNP and one Labour.

Done, 7.45am
Church Hall
Snp
Only representative was a guy from snp. On my paper the lib dem candidate address was given in Leith (I live in North ayrshire).
On my way out the snp candidate just arrived, where were the other party's cheerleaders?
Kinda hoped there was a Tory giving out "I voted for the rape clause" stickers or badges but alas it was not to be.

Voted at about 9am today. 
SNP - Stuart Mcdonald
Local primary school. 
I also have two proxys for my mate and his girlfriend who are on holiday. Of course their polling stations are miles apart, in the middle of nowhere, with no public transport links so I'll go when I can get a lift. One SNP and one Labour.

Two SNP would do the trick..... They'll never notice....

Archived