When are you voting, who for and what's your polling place like?

Fide

Voted at around 6pm for Cherry in Edinburgh South West. Previously I've voted in the middle of the day so I am always the only person there voting, thought I'd go in a busy period. Nope, still the only one. The sheets where they score names out looked remarkably untouched.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted around 7.15pm for Cherry in Edinburgh SW. Church hall on Lanark Rd, doing decent turnover by the time I got there. Though the whole Pentland hills ward is pretty Tory heavy.

21 hours ago, strichener said:

When - After work at about 8pm

Where  - Same place as this guy

1411031008516_wps_1_Scotland_s_First_Min

Who for - ^^^ Same as this guy

Five minutes earlier than stated but the deed is done. 

Wife voting for whoever will keep May out.  Easy SNP vote there.

Just went and did my mates proxy for him on the way home from the gym. Getting to put two X's against the name "Kirsty Blackman - Scottish National Party" in one day. Fucking glorious stuff.

Will be voting in an hour when the wife gets back, voting for Kirsten Oswald (snp).

The Tories seem to think they can take East Ren but given you can't get more unionist than Blair McDougall (labour candidate) there should be a good split on unionist votes allowing Kirsten to stroll it.

Back from work, Heading off to vote now....... mmmm who shall get my vote....

Vote cast, walking back. I decided to go SNP at end... tough choice.
Was speaking to an SNP guy at the gate, he seemed happy that things were easily going their way.....
Home in 5....

Delighted to have put the cross next to the name of the honourable Ian Murray tonight. 

Tons of Ian Murray Labour signs on the short walk there.

#thisiswhatitfeelsliketobewealthy

Some bitter yesser kicked over a Conservative sign. I put it back up in solidarity with my unionist friends.

Delighted to have put the cross next to the name of the honourable Ian Murray tonight. 
Tons of Ian Murray Labour signs on the short walk there.
#thisiswhatitfeelsliketobewealthy
Some bitter yesser kicked over a Conservative sign. I put it back up in solidarity with my unionist friends.

It would be glorious if Murray lost to the SNP because of a surge in the Tory vote.

Voted at a boring 1960s style church, 5 minutes from my house in Yardley, Birmingham.

Did it on the way home from work.

Voted Labour. The other choices were Tory, Lib Dem, UKIP and the Greens.

Who was it that said "wouldn't it be great if you didn't know who to vote for, as they're all so great"?

Voted at 5pm today after I finished work.

Community Centre.

Voted for SNP's Phil Boswell.

I would be shocked if he didn't retain his seat. People in our neck of the woods have totally patched Labour. Our seat was the safest seat in Britain up until the 2015 general election. 

Archived