Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Whenever our door bell rings she always says : "Oh will you get it?"

This is been happening ever since that poor guy in Nairn was shot dead on his doorstep when he answered his door way back in 2004.

(We lived in that area at that time and she's never forgotten it)

Mine does the same but not out of fear - just out of unmitigated laziness.

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Where do you store your bread products?

Let me guess, in the fridge.

You mentioning someone’s fridge? The fucking nerve you’ve got. 

The wife (let’s call her that for the time being) has bought one of these and stuck it in the living room.  It’s fucking disgusting and sitting watching the telly is like sitting with something spraying an air freshener directly into your lungs every 2 minutes. I keep switching the fucking thing off but when I leave the room and come bck, she’s put it on again. The fags have obviously obliterated any sense of her smell or taste. Or brains.

2E6A8FCE-0AF3-4FFC-B7F8-E70E70E70BE7.jpeg

Guest Moomintroll
The wife (let’s call her that for the time being) has bought one of these and stuck it in the living room.  It’s fucking disgusting and sitting watching the telly is like sitting with something spraying an air freshener directly into your lungs every 2 minutes. I keep switching the fucking thing off but when I leave the room and come bck, she’s put it on again. The fags have obviously obliterated any sense of her smell or taste. Or brains.

2E6A8FCE-0AF3-4FFC-B7F8-E70E70E70BE7.thumb.jpeg.f41591b5684f8175eab10130617aae75.jpeg
Bought one of those once, crapped myself pretty much every time it randomly discharged which kind of defeats the purpose (not literally of course, honest). Binned after a day.

Guest Moomintroll
Incense sticks in the shithouse. 
Not one of Pink  Floyd’s best songs tbf imho.
Rejected songs from ummagumma thread for this pish.

Every time the missus asks ‘you working from home today’? Aye I say.
‘In that case would you mind putting a wash on, then putting them out to dry, walk the dog, do the ASDA shop and drop this parcel off at the post office, oh and if your just nipping into town could you pick up some dry cleaning for me??
She thinks it actually means you’ve got the whole day off!?

13 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Mine always says "Who's that at the door?" (We haven't got a door bell, so the door just gets a chap.)

We have a door bell but for whatever reason only blind people cost as they all knock the door.

I'm about to start a policy whereby only people who use the door bell shall be answered.

As a PTTGOYN I have a mate who has a door bell that he hasn't replaced the battery in for years and he seems incapable of hearing you knock his door.

Edited by Gaz FFC

5 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

As a PTTGOYN I have a mate who has a door bell that he's hasn't replaced the battery in for years and he seems incapable of hearing you knock his door.

Have you considered the possibility that he doesn't like you?

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

‘In that case would you mind putting a wash on, then putting them out to dry, walk the dog, do the ASDA shop and drop this parcel off at the post office, oh and if your just nipping into town could you pick up some dry cleaning for me??

Mine expects me to watch the kids for her when I work from home.

Mate, if you are actually working when you are working from home then you're doing it wrong.

8 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Mine is worse. When I've got holiday time off when she hasn't I get told that I'm not on holiday (ie, I've to work like a dog on chores all day and still get shouted at for it not being good enough when she returns).

1 hour ago, RockMusic said:

Mine is worse. When I've got holiday time off when she hasn't I get told that I'm not on holiday (ie, I've to work like a dog on chores all day and still get shouted at for it not being good enough when she returns).

Are you forced to do it in a rubber suit?