Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Been wallpapering.

Are we still talking about throbber's Katie Price picture?

I never thought this would happen. I can't believe she has done this.

I was working from home today. In the living room, tapping away at my keyboard. She had the day off and said she was doing stuff in the hall. And fair enough, she did some painting. We have been decorating. She was glossing the bannister.

She then said she was off to B and M. Away she went.

She was back soon, again working in the hall. I had thought she was buying more decorating stuff. Maybe moving on to the next part of the project. But no.

She has put Halloween decorations up. At the start of September. 

57 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I was working from home today. In the living room, tapping away at my keyboard. She had the day off and said she was doing stuff in the hall. And fair enough, she did some painting. We have been decorating. She was glossing the bannister.

She was back soon, again working in the hall. I had thought she was buying more decorating stuff. Maybe moving on to the next part of the project. But no.

She wants the benefit of them as she's planning to be away the whole of October 

13 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Probably covering up where she has spilled / made an arse of the painting.

14 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Sarah Jessica Parker Wow GIF by Divorce

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Think you're getting mixed up with 'sliding down the banister'.

I'm familiar with that euphemism but given Mrs Scottsdad's apparent experience in such matters I wondered if I was missing out on something new.

21 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Could be worse. @mathematics' place is decorated with pictures of serial killers. Christ knows what his missus does at Halloween.

Edited by BFTD
Missing words out again.

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Oh man, just you wait! She now has a mini-human to use as a prop for Halloween. She’s so excited.

Hide contents

pennywise it 2017 GIF

Oh man. Bairnardo was one of the good guys  :(

As part of the decorations she has put stickers of white ghosts on the window next to our front door. 

Coming out of the house this morning, I looked at it from a distance and it looked like sperm. 

10 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

As part of the decorations she has put stickers of white ghosts on the window next to our front door. 

Coming out of the house this morning, I looked at it from a distance and it looked like sperm

I'd be worried if it didn't.