Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, Khufu2 said:

No I was definitely replying to a post about next season's East Superleague. You seem to be a bit confused.

Difference is that the East Superleague is not getting any better, the EOS is.

3 minutes ago, Robert James said:

The Craigroyston twitter/facebook page refers to" their last game in the Juniors".

Both Craigroyston and Dunbar have their applications in hence why both were left out the East Regions new set-up, which makes 28 clubs.

I think though that it will be closer to 32 by the time 7th June comes along, inc one or more Superleague club.

9 minutes ago, Marten said:

Difference is that the East Superleague is not getting any better, the EOS is.

Well, it was starting from a very low baseline so even the dimmest lights of the juniors are going to  make it better.

20 minutes ago, Robert James said:

The Craigroyston twitter/facebook page refers to" their last game in the Juniors".

Where does it say that?

On their Facebook page, they said "Due to a number of teams leaving the junior leagues we do not know who we will be playing next season but will advise in due course."

17 minutes ago, stanley said:

Where does it say that?

On their Facebook page, they said "Due to a number of teams leaving the junior leagues we do not know who we will be playing next season but will advise in due course."

I interpret that as they don't know what their division will look like!

18 minutes ago, stanley said:

Where does it say that?

Absolutely nothing on their twitter feed.

Sorry but that's a blatant lie and you know it is, no doubt you and your green dotter didn't even think to actually check what you've stated there.
But just so you know, you are quite clearly wrong - Camelon, Bonnyrigg, HOB, Mussy and Edinburgh have all been top flight clubs just in the Superleague era and Bonnyrigg are the most successful team in the superleague era.
0/10 - must try harder next time. 

That leaves 7 out of 12 who have always been in the lower division my post stated MOST clubs read the post before you make ignorant comments 0/100 numpty

5 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

That leaves 7 out of 12 who have always been in the lower division my post stated MOST clubs read the post before you make ignorant comments 0/100 numpty

Two of whom have little Junior history so you could argue therefore it's 5/10 traditional Junior clubs...

Edited by cmontheloknow

25 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

I have detailed below those East Region clubs who have either already joined the EoS for next season, deferred until 2019-20, are having meetings to decide, or are rumoured to have applied. I have listed in current league positions and added Armadale for reference purposes;

Bonnyrigg Rose (Members 2018-19)

Linlithgow Rose (Meeting to decide)

Penicuik Athletic (Rumoured)

Dundonald Bluebell (Members 2019-20)

Hill of Beath Hawthorn (Members 2018-19)           

Camelon Juniors (Members 2018-19) 

Newtongrange Star (Meeting to decide) 

Musselburgh Athletic (Members 2018-19) 

Haddington Athletic (Members 2018-19) 

Blackburn United (Members 2018-19) 

Dunbar United (Late applicants for 2018-19) 

Tranent Juniors (Members 2018-19)

St Andrews United (Meeting to decide) 

Arniston Rangers (Rumoured) 

Dalkeith Thistle (Members 2018-19) 

Edinburgh United (Members 2018-19) 

Armadale Thistle – Remaining Junior

Crossgates Primrose (Members 2018-19) 

Craigroyston  (Late applicants for 2018-19)

Easthouses Lily MW (Members 2018-19) 

Edited by Burnie_man

Craigroyston and Dunbar were not at last night's meeting and weren't included in the new league set up for next season which tells you all you need to know about the prospects for their applications.

23 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

I have detailed below those East Region clubs who have either already joined the EoS for next season, deferred until 2019-20, are having meetings to decide, or are rumoured to have applied. I have listed in current league positions and added Armadale for reference purposes;

For any particular reason?

39 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Bonnyrigg Rose (Members 2018-19)

Linlithgow Rose (Meeting to decide)

Penicuik Athletic (Rumoured)

Dundonald Bluebell (Members 2019-20)

Hill of Beath Hawthorn (Members 2018-19)           

Camelon Juniors (Members 2018-19) 

Newtongrange Star (Meeting to decide) 

Musselburgh Athletic (Members 2018-19) 

Haddington Athletic (Members 2018-19) 

Blackburn United (Members 2018-19) 

Dunbar United (Late applicants for 2018-19) 

Tranent Juniors (Members 2018-19)

St Andrews United (Meeting to decide) 

Arniston Rangers (Rumoured) 

Dalkeith Thistle (Members 2018-19) 

Edinburgh United (Members 2018-19) 

Armadale Thistle – Remaining Junior

Crossgates Primrose (Members 2018-19) 

Craigroyston  (Late applicants for 2018-19)

Easthouses Lily MW (Members 2018-19) 

Looks like the DALES gonna be the only junior club according to non league football's Mr know it all .and FORMER MASSIVE junior club president .loads of big Scottish cup finals to look forward to for the DALE fans and with it entry into the BIG Scottish cup .YIPPEE...CUE THE BULLIES .quick get in touch and back each other up ..think this new leaģues a CULT .. WHAT'S THE FORMAT FOR NEXT SEASON BY THE WAY .AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS. #veryprofesional 

1 minute ago, daleboy1969 said:

Looks like the DALES gonna be the only junior club according to non league football's Mr know it all .and FORMER MASSIVE junior club president .loads of big Scottish cup finals to look forward to for the DALE fans and with it entry into the BIG Scottish cup .YIPPEE...CUE THE BULLIES .quick get in touch and back each other up ..think this new leaģues a CULT .. WHAT'S THE FORMAT FOR NEXT SEASON BY THE WAY .AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS. #veryprofesional 

Yaay, CAPS LOCK 8)

2 hours ago, Vollyman said:

The post I quoted from yourself clearly stated  "75% of the clubs" and didn't mention MOST at all - which as I pointed out was a complete and utter lie, you can go back a page and check if you want but you are going to lie at least be consistent and it'll stop you making even more of a fool of yourself than you have done in this instance.