Massive fire at high rise flats in London

What happened to the DI?

I'm too embarrassed to put this in the IT fails thread.
I've not been binned and have a password reset request in with admin at the moment, I've changed both my laptop & phone recently - both stored my password- so guess what! I've forgotten my log-in for here & as I've not used the e-mail account for 6 months- it's closed. Yes, I'm a dimwit.

More than 100 homes in a tower block on a council estate in Camden, north London, are be evacuated because of safety concerns over cladding in the aftermath of the Grenfell Tower fire.

Camden Council says residents in 161 flats in the Taplow block, one of five towers on the Chalcots estate, will be moved.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

6 hours ago, Fide said:

This.  Britain is, by and large, a nation of absolute c***s, with just a smattering of good guys.

I often post on FB and say to friends "people are generally c***s" They laugh as though I'm kidding. 

I'm not

6 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I often post on FB and say to friends "people are generally c***s" They laugh as though I'm kidding. 

I'm not

Depends what circles you run in. If your're involved in any community or vounteer stuff, humanity looks a lot brighter. 

Im a c**t at work but I'm fucking adorable to my family, friends, animals and my community .

2 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Depends what circles you run in

It's not actually based on my friends or family just more an accumulation of stories I've heard and incidents I've witnessed.

Cuntish behaviour is so rife nowadays I'm starting to wonder if good c***s are the freaks

4 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I'm obviously upset people have lost their lives, but in some way am glad this is a clear, visual and wide ranging disaster that has drawn attention to the fact the government don't give a shit about poor people

Can see what you're saying.

It's sad it takes people dying to highlight the way the rich and powerful feel about council class.

Can see what you're saying.
It's sad it takes people dying to highlight the way the rich and powerful feel about council class.

Absloutely. Regardless of government policy, many people (including myself) are comfortably well off an so policies which screw the less fortunate are written off as being of minor significance

7 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

It's not actually based on my friends or family just more an accumulation of stories I've heard and incidents I've witnessed.

Cuntish behaviour is so rife nowadays I'm starting to wonder if good c***s are the freaks

Look at the good incidents as well and youll see they outnumber the bad. 

People see a c**t on a train but they dont bother with the amount of people who give seats to old folk, or help someone off with their bags. 

If we only look for negatives, thats all we see

38 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

More than 100 homes in a tower block on a council estate in Camden, north London, are be evacuated because of safety concerns over cladding in the aftermath of the Grenfell Tower fire.

Camden Council says residents in 161 flats in the Taplow block, one of five towers on the Chalcots estate, will be moved.

Newly revised numbers.

More than 800 homes in tower blocks on a council estate in Camden, north London, are being evacuated because of safety concerns over cladding in the aftermath of the Grenfell Tower fire.

Camden. Thats awkward for the people who want to politicize this. A staunch labour ward with the blocks renovated under the Labour government.

Austerity is shite and the tories are arseholes but theyre not to blame for this. Their reaction was shite and cowardly though