Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69
Burnley now 4th with four minutes to play. Get in there!

I laugh if they finished fourth and three big sides missed out on the champions league

They look so much more of a threat when Willian and Pedro play. Quick and busy players. Hazard’s been their only forward player with a bit of pace the last couple of games.
I saw them win 4-0 at Stoke in September and was really impressed by Willian, Pedro and Kante that day. Controlled the game from start to finish and along with Morata were a constant attacking threat.

am i missing something here: is there any reason why newcastle - who have every required element in place to be a continual, near dominant force in the premier league - fail to get even remotely close to doing so, all the time, season after season after season, other than the fact that they always sign utterly shit players, or is that simply all there is to it ?

all things considered, they must be the most grossly underacheiving club pretty much in the entire history of the game; they've not even had a few brief seasons in the sun for decades, unlike comparitively piss pot outfits like notts forest or ipswich - they're just embarrasingly shit, all the time, have won f**k all for nearly sixty years and are just an absolute fucking joke of a club - seriously, wht's the matter with them - anyone - is it managerial failings (looking at my two examples, they were lifted above the dross by clough and robson, two superb mangers - maybe only howard wilkinson and possibly  Ranieri have managed to actually blag their way to the title since while still being essentially useless) - have newcastle really had six decades' worth of arseholes in charge - genuinely mystified ???

Archived