Premier League 2017-2018

Just now, IainMorton said:

As if saving a penalty wasn’t enough, Ederson charges out his goal and takes out one of his defenders. :lol: 

The same one that gave away the penalty. Ederson obviously felt Ottamendi should have been off.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This second half has been as bad to watch as the first was good. Perfectly understandable after having closed the game out after 30 minutes, but City have been really sloppy since the break.

Doesn’t take away from their first half performance of course, one of the best displays I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely levels above arsenal.

Yaya on now as part of City’s support for the 2018 Rewind Festival. Expect Wenger to bring on  Patrick Vieira for a wee ten minute cameo role. 

Wenger will be happy with one point from the second half. It demonstrated how his team have made progress from the Carabao Cup where they lost both halves. Real progress that cannot be denied.

That was static football v  free-flowing football.    Some of the movement from Man City was incredible, and if PSG gets knocked out of the CL, they'd be my next pick.   

Arsenal requires a new manager and cull the deadwood.     

Xhaka, Bellerin, Welbeck, Iwobi, Monreal, Holding, Chambers, Jenkinson, Campbell should be shown the door.   

That was static football v  free-flowing football.    Some of the movement from Man City was incredible, and if PSG gets knocked out of the CL, they'd be my next pick.   

Xhaka, Bellerin, Welbeck, Iwobi, Monreal, Holding, Chambers, Jenkinson, Campbell should be shown the door.   

You could show them the door but chances are they'd miss it

11 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Who was the last player to join Arsenal/come through their academy and actually improve?

Archived