Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alang1993 said:

There were a few injuries in the second half. Then there was an injury after the 5 mins had been added on, so that's why it over ran

Great thanks. I'd thought I'd missed a major injury or something.

I can actually see the sense in the yellow for going into the crowd. There's been some scary looking pile ups from fans desperate to get down to the front to celebrate with the player, often engulfing them.

It's the booking for taking the shirt off so that the sponsor's logo isn't obscured that's the pathetic one.

It's the booking for taking the shirt off so that the sponsor's logo isn't obscured that's the pathetic one.

I might be being whooshed here but that's not really the reason for those yellow cards...is it? Tell me it's not.

Was it not to prevent players having their own individual sponsors / inappropriate messages on under their strip? Prevent utter fucking arseholes like Paddy Power, The Sun, etc giving players a few grand for worldwide exposure.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

How long are we giving De Boer before he gets the sack?

A few key players are injured and the squad was trimmed during the summer. Unless de Boer gets money to strengthen the squad significantly over the next few days, Palace will struggle. The squad is one of the weakest in the EPL. They need, at the very least, a goalie, midfielder, a striker and at least one winger.

Watching that offside again I'm pretty sure the Leicester defender's arse plays him onside. Looks level to me. Think the linesman made the decision because he thought it must have been and basically got lucky that it was as borderline as it was.

Just came up on Sky Sports that a steward has reported Aguero to the police following an altercation.

There's a video or two on Twitter. The fan was being pinned down by two stewards (and I mean properly pinned down), and Aguero was trying to do him a favour.

Archived