Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Don't fucking tune back in then! Unsurprisingly the goal came from a cross into the box.

Jesus Christ. Where did that come from. The award for the most ridiculous EPL Fan Boy post goes to...

Jesus Christ. Where did that come from. The award for the most ridiculous EPL Fan Boy post goes to...

Pretty much as soon as you said you switched off, West Brom scored. I believe you and you alone were making that game shite.

6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Pretty much as soon as you said you switched off, West Brom scored. I believe you and you alone were making that game shite.

FFS. I was agreeing with someone about it being like and of season game you twat. I wasn't making it shite. 22 players were. You disagreed. Wow big deal. Your post was just fucking ridiculous and uncalled for. Total fan boy crap.

10 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

FFS. I was agreeing with someone about it being like and of season game you twat. I wasn't making it shite. 22 players were. You disagreed. Wow big deal. Your post was just fucking ridiculous and uncalled for. Total fan boy crap.

What the f**k are you on about, you on the rag?

He was saying you shouldn't start watching again as when you turned off there was immediately a goal. Like you'd say to your mate "go back to the pie hut cos we scored when you went! rofl lmao!!11"

settle down pet!

Archived