Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to Canadawood kitchen tomorrow for an evening meal.   Any good?   

Generally yes but the specials will decide whether it's a 7 or a 9. Good ambience, feels like you're in the countryside when in reality you're within spitting distance of the fifth largest urban area in Scotland. The big con is the price of lager, but if you're only having one then we're splitting hairs.

Well everyone here is fine I believe. But UFC Fight Pass worldwide is fucked, the server can't handle the traffic. Good chance a few other online sites are having the same issue.
TV is the way to go!

Get it up them! [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Generally yes but the specials will decide whether it's a 7 or a 9. Good ambience, feels like you're in the countryside when in reality you're within spitting distance of the fifth largest urban area in Scotland. The big con is the price of lager, but if you're only having one then we're splitting hairs.

I'll be arriving and departing with the C'eed so I'll be on the diet juice.    

Tomorrow I'll give you a full Tam Cowan Sunday Mail review.   

Hopefully, I won't meet Keithgy or Thundermonkey because they're both awful people and terrible moderators.   

I'll be arriving and departing with the C'eed so I'll be on the diet juice.    

Tomorrow I'll give you a full Tam Cowan Sunday Mail review.   

Hopefully, I won't meet Keithgy or Thundermonkey because they're both awful people and terrible moderators.   

Wid dae you a deal on a t-shirt though eh.

Archived