Kilsyth Rangers 2017 / 2018

Kilsyth Coyle

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye stick in smashing wee club wae Nae chips on their shoulder and love a laugh 

And there it is, if ever there was a certainty it was you taking the bait on that one lol, thought we were irrelevant? And yet you reply, a good laugh right enough, good luck against Largs :)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye stick in smashing wee club wae Nae chips on their shoulder and love a laugh 
You know your one ride your dad could have done without , first time out the bottom leagues in 30 years an your on shouting your mouth off thinking you know it all , if its not us getting it it's irvine meadow , tell your mrs to put a lock on her tablet for fucks sake save u making a c**t off yourself any more

• 2 weeks later...

Big 3 points yesterday, good fighting performance from the team, imo definately need a striker to freshen things up and be a bit more clinical up top, hope we can push on from this now with another big 3 points up for grabs this saturday at home to Larkhall

After Saturday's game  Gary Kelly was taken in to hospital and underwent surgery on his leg. He was diagnosed with 'compartment syndrome'.

I messaged Gaz last night and he says the operation went well and hopes to get out of hospital by the weekend.

Unfortunately, this means that Saturday was very likely Gary's last ever game. 

Hopefully he makes a full recovery from this.

4 minutes ago, Euzi said:

After Saturday's game  Gary Kelly was taken in to hospital and underwent surgery on his leg. He was diagnosed with 'compartment syndrome'.

I messaged Gaz last night and he says the operation went well and hopes to get out of hospital by the weekend.

That is terrible news, and he played the full 90 minutes as well.

Please give him our best wishes from everybody at Glencairn.

36 minutes ago, Euzi said:

horrible to hear hope the fella makes a full recovery 

Glad for Gary the op seems to have gone well. But for Kilsyth that's rubbish news that he can't play he's been a great player for us! Does a lot of very important hassling and mopping up in midfield and always good for a bit of winding up opponents and officials. Will be missed a lot!

Very sad news, best wishes to Gary from everyone at Maryhill.

Just received this message from Gaz:

Got home tonight Ewan just to keep you updated. Got the news no long term muscle damage, and managed to get about on crutches today, so they let home to my own bed with a million tablets and stipulations! Obviously still in pain but looks like will have no long lasting effects other than a scar the size of my thigh. Scary situation. Hopefully be through to catch up with everyone at the club when I am more mobile.

Archived