Europa League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Don't think they even mentioned Reid, the commentator just kept slabbering on about 'their fantastic English manager'. Great job they have done, mind you.

Graham Potter. Shouldn't be too long before it's his turn to be the Everton target.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Goodison park about 1/3rd full, or 2/3rds empty depending on what way you want to look at it. Either way very poor for a club who’s should be aiming to do well in the competition.

It's so bad you'd almost think they were bottom of their group with only 1 point and destined to finish there.

Sutton giving a masterclass in the views of the English ex-pro. Everton player gets brushed against and crumples in a heap...'there was contact' so he has every reason to go down.  Atalanta player is stopped with an arm across his chest and hits the deck...'Oh for goodness sake. Yes it was a foul but he went down so easily. He's a big unit.' Bloody cheating foreigners.

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

The shack is packed to the rafters again ... 

Your obsession with Everton is a bit bizarre, I can understand a rare Scouse Liverpool fan having some banter with his Everton friends etc but as one of many  Liverpool fans who are from nowhere near Merseyside, shouldn't you be arguing with some Man Utd from Dublin or something?

9 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Your obsession with Everton is a bit bizarre, I can understand a rare Scouse Liverpool fan having some banter with his Everton friends etc but as one of many  Liverpool fans who are from nowhere near Merseyside, shouldn't you be arguing with some Man Utd from Dublin or something?

Come on Torpy I'm just going for the full plastic scouser persona. 

Archived