The Celtic All Seasons thread

55 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

So you disagree with what was said? Even your own manager came out slagging his own players after a series of games in which you couldn't beat Scottish opponents. To to be serious title contenders you need to do what Celtic do,  then beat them as well, not just play well against Celtic twice a season.

I'd go along with this. Celtic are the best team in Scotland by a mile.

The second sentence " they won it themselves on the pitch", with 9 games still to play that's a rather silly thing to say as nothings been won or lost yet.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

The second sentence " they won it themselves on the pitch", with 9 games still to play that's a rather silly thing to say as nothings been won or lost yet.

You asked if I agreed with the celtic views article,  I pointed out an inaccuracy in the second sentence. 

They haven't won it.

You asked if I agreed with the celtic views article,  I pointed out an inaccuracy in the second sentence. 
They haven't won it.

Bennet, are you an member of parliament? If you are not then you should think about a career change. Your ability to avoid answering a question by any means possible is an artform. Its extremely impressive and horrendously irratating in equal measure. A strong torrie government needs more bullshiters like you.

14 hours ago, bennett said:

It will be tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

They'll be gifted a title rather than winning a title.

So you’re confident of overcoming a a 13 point and 25 goal head start over the course of 9 games?

You’re requiring Celtic to lose 5 games to be able to go first, or to draw 7 of their remaining games whilst you win all 9 of yours.

Celtic have lost 2 and drawn 2 from 30.

Rangers have lost 4 and drawn 4 from 29.

You have to be absolutely foaming at the mouth to cling to that. Just because something is possible doesn’t mean it’s ever going to happen.

For me winning in Italy was the best moment in the season.
Beating the **** in the league cup final in "the most one sided game in the history of sport" was my fav.

Here we go 10 in a row.....[emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256]