The Celtic All Seasons thread

Says a fan of a team who let a submariner turned financial bombscare try his hand at being the Glasiers for a few years.
Went well that eh?
Maybe when your tears about McGinn dry up they you may actually realise how completely irrelevant your last comment was.

See Yeovil - who've been playing in a rip-off Hibs kit for a few years, like one or two other teams - are about to be taken over. 

The pair acquiring the club are Errol Pope and Scott Priestnall. If you're planning a takeover, you're not being too subtle. 

6 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

See Yeovil - who've been playing in a rip-off Hibs kit for a few years, like one or two other teams - are about to be taken over. 

The pair acquiring the club are Errol Pope and Scott Priestnall. If you're planning a takeover, you're not being too subtle. 

You've posted the same hilarious and classy post in both the **** and **** threads, you seem lovely.

6 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think I count 11 players not including the loan players going back not seen or heard anything about Kouassi or Arzani.
Not sure if Ntcham is part of the squad to face Sarajevo next week.

Arzani did a press conference recently so Im guessing he's still going to be with us might still be recovering. Same could be said for Kouassi. Cant help but feel especially sorry for Kouassi as the guy has been injured more than available since arriving,still only 20 though i think.  

38 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Arzani did a press conference recently so Im guessing he's still going to be with us might still be recovering. Same could be said for Kouassi. Cant help but feel especially sorry for Kouassi as the guy has been injured more than available since arriving,still only 20 though i think.  

Too many of Brendan's signings are taking a wage and doing feck all to earn it,  not even in the friendlies for me he can go out on loan still don't know if he can make the grade.

Guest Moomintroll
Celtic have completed the signing of left back Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo from Rapid Vienna on a 4 year deal.
I am delighted about this as I cannot wait to hear Pat Bonner attempt to pronounce his name.

Guest Moomintroll
Celtic have completed the signing of left back Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo from Rapid Vienna on a 4 year deal.
And let's be honest, he also delivered a telt to Harvey.

11 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
24 minutes ago, TheGreenMonster said:

I am delighted about this as I cannot wait to hear Pat Bonner attempt to pronounce his name.

Fat Sally and Tom Boyds attempts should be a giggle too