The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I see you don't have a clue what your talking about?

You're club is a disgrace. Irish flags, IRA songs and all the sectarian shite is an engrained stain on Scottish football. The sooner you f**k off to a Euro league the better. 

27 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You're club is a disgrace. Irish flags, IRA songs and all the sectarian shite is an engrained stain on Scottish football. The sooner you f**k off to a Euro league the better. 

What have you got against Irish flegs?there is all sorts of flegs at Celtic park but you just pick up on the Irish ones why?

9 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I haven't got a clue but when did a fleg of another country become offensive?

It makes no sense to me for Scottish people to do it. I'll  be honest, the folk I know who went to Catholic schools all grew up Celtic fans, folk who went to chapel but regular schools all became Celtic fans even when they had very little interest in football. About 80% of these folk claimed Irish ancestry, which in most cases was utter bollocks. It's like a big scam or even a cult. You could say the same about the Religion, let's indoctrinate these fuckers while their minds are developing and we can scam the fuckers for the rest of their life. You've been had Willy*.

As opposed to actually had Willy. 

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It makes no sense to me for Scottish people to do it. I'll  be honest, the folk I know who went to Catholic schools all grew up Celtic fans, folk who went to chapel but regular schools all became Celtic fans even when they had very little interest in football. About 80% of these folk claimed Irish ancestry, which in most cases was utter bollocks. It's like a big scam or even a cult. You could say the same about the Religion, let's indoctrinate these fuckers while their minds are developing and we can scam the fuckers for the rest of their life. You've been had Willy*.

As opposed to actually had Willy. 

So fans that have Irish ancestry feel the need to fly the Irish fleg at Celtic park do you see a problem with that?

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So fans that have Irish ancestry feel the need to fly the Irish fleg at Celtic park do you see a problem with that?

We all know that you know what we are talking about. Other clubs fans occasionally will fly the flags of the countries where their players at that time come from, but nothing more than that. You lot want to be Irish, Rangers want to be English, and everybody else is, and wants to be, Scottish. Anyway, never mind the flag issue, what about the constant singing by Celtic fans of continued support of the IRA?

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We all know that you know what we are talking about. Other clubs fans occasionally will fly the flags of the countries where their players at that time come from, but nothing more than that. You lot want to be Irish, Rangers want to be English, and everybody else is, and wants to be, Scottish. Anyway, never mind the flag issue, what about the constant singing by Celtic fans of continued support of the IRA?

There has been a ceasefire for 20 years in Ireland how can you support something that does not exist? 

Edited by wastecoatwilly

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There has been a ceasefire for 20 years in Ireland how can you support something that does not exist? 

And that’s a serious answer? Let’s just leave it there.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Idiotic post.