The Celtic All Seasons thread

17 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Just the 12 points ahead with 7 to play,the 100 points and 100 goals are in the bag, done n dusted bagged n tagged.

Pretty sure that’s 12 times we’ve played then this season, 1st team, women, B team, and they haven’t won a single game. 

If any of you guys are coming down to the game on Sunday and feeling charitable, there will be a food bank donation drive behind the Moffat Stand from 10.30am.

Appreciate its less convenient to travel with stuff than for us home fans, but thought I'd pop it in here nonetheless. 

It's the goal end stand opposite to where the away fans will be.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KillieFoodbanks/status/1645737079861641218?cxt=HHwWhIC87fLJ6tYtAAAA

Edited by Estragon

36 minutes ago, Estragon said:

If any of you guys are coming down to the game on Sunday and feeling charitable, there will be a food bank donation drive behind the Moffat Stand from 10.30am.

Appreciate its less convenient to travel with stuff than for us home fans, but thought I'd pop it in here nonetheless. 

It's the goal end stand opposite to where the away fans will be.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KillieFoodbanks/status/1645737079861641218?cxt=HHwWhIC87fLJ6tYtAAAA

Not going myself but shared your Twitter page on our bus group chat, hopefully you get some donations 👍

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not going myself but shared your Twitter page on our bus group chat, hopefully you get some donations 👍

Cheers mate. I'm not actually an organiser, I just contribute when they're there. Just felt it was something that might be of interest to some.

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Less than Goodwin got for calling porteous a cheat. 

ECDFCACB-40CC-4BEB-A72D-8435799CD8B6.jpeg

That's ridiculous, should be an indefinite ban for being an absolute shitebag if nothing else.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Less than Goodwin got for calling porteous a cheat. 

ECDFCACB-40CC-4BEB-A72D-8435799CD8B6.jpeg

What a ridiculous precedent to set considering this happened in a stadium primarily made up of children. The SFA are shitebags and so is he for that matter

Being reported Ajax are looking at Abada. He obviously seems disgruntled at the lack of starts and we all know as soon as you start that the big man will punt you.

Now considering the money Ajax paid for Bassey and that Abada is of similar age, still 3 years on his contract, has Champions League experience, has excellent numbers and at least of equal potential then surely we would be looking for a similar fee?

Edited by Jinky67

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Being reported Ajax are looking at Abada. He obviously seems disgruntled at the lack of starts and we all know as soon as you start that the big man will punt you.

Now considering the money Ajax paid for Bassey and that Abada is of similar age, still 3 years on his contract, has Champions League experience, has excellent numbers and at least of equal potential then surely we would be looking for a similar fee?

Hardly, given you’ve just indicated Celtic will be keen to punt him. 

58 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’d be very, very surprised if Celtic got a similar fee. A bit part player who wants away is the opposite of where Bassey was for us last season - he was pretty essential in guiding us to the Europa League final and was playing out of his skin.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’d be very, very surprised if Celtic got a similar fee. A bit part player who wants away is the opposite of where Bassey was for us last season - he was pretty essential in guiding us to the Europa League final and was playing out of his skin.

Bit part? Are you sure? 🤣

He has played 41 times this season with 12 goals. Put that into context Ryan Kent has played 43 times with 3 goals.

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He has played 41 times this season with 12 goals. Put that into context Ryan Kent has played 43 times with 3 goals.

Bassey was a key part of getting to the europa league final. Abada has, by your own post, 12 goals predominantly against Diddy Scottish sides. 

The fee won’t be anywhere close. 

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yeah, I’d say bit part. I wasn’t saying his goal return wasn’t good, but Abada has played half the number of minutes in the SPFL that Kent has this season. That is bit part.

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Bassey was a key part of getting to the europa league final. Abada has, by your own post, 12 goals predominantly against Diddy Scottish sides. 

The fee won’t be anywhere close. 

Yeah so you have just said

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Yeah, I’d say bit part. I wasn’t saying his goal return wasn’t good, but Abada has played half the number of minutes in the SPFL that Kent has this season. That is bit part.

f**k me really? Is that how honking Kent has been? 

Edited by Jinky67