The Celtic All Seasons thread

55 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s been waiting a couple of weeks for someone to bite at that. 

Yeah i know however contextually he’s made a bit of a mess of this one but I’m sure he’s watched the full interview to understand why.

25 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Nowhere near as insufferable or pointlessly rude as 'Big Ange' however. Good to have a grown up back in the room..

Jinky will have something to say about that. 

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

News to me?

The BBC were not allowed into Rodger's press conference today. They have asked Celtic for comment on why they were denied access and are awaiting a response. 

Who has been offended this time?

Edited by kingjoey

16 minutes ago, stressball said:

I’m not sure if it was just the BBC that were denied access as we pulled the “world exclusive” patter.

That was a different press conference. 

Interesting presser from Rodgers, ballsy to say he has a 3 year contract and will see it out unless emptied. Time will tell I guess however I did like his one liner about those needing convinced I’ll see you here in May when talking to the fans 🤣

38 minutes ago, Rugster said:

PLZ Soccer were also banned. Seems anyone who cast up Rodgers’ history of slinking away got the heave. 

Tbf Peter Martin didn’t really offer the balanced view they claim they want to offer so not really surprised he had his ticket cancelled 

Edited by Jinky67

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Tbf Peter Martin didn’t really offer the balanced view they claim they want to offer so not really surprised he had his ticket cancelled 

He gave an opinion.