The Celtic All Seasons thread

19 minutes ago, bennett said:

Drew who is in the top 4 posters list for the Rangers thread is complaining about Rangers fans posting on the celtic thread.

You've got to laugh. 

You do realise your team/club/company were a laughing stock for a decade after they died. 
your obsession with Celtic blogs is tiresome but shows you’ve f**k all to slag Celtic about. 

Edited by Drew Brees

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Sycophantic pish thread for this. 

Will be giving his lot dogs abuse in a few weeks, don't get me wrong but thought I was a bit unfair there. Just like I will back Mags up in spite of his past trangressions because he means well, like I do, in spite of our prior numbnuttedness 

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Soz benny, that was actually uncalled for. You tend to call out the idiots who infest your so called support more than most.

The fan media pressers are pretty decent asking the questions fans want to here but most of the blogs are pish.
They're a few I like Hail Hail 67 and ACSOM.

28 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You do realise your team/club/company were a laughing stock for a decade after they died. 
your obsession with Celtic blogs is tiresome but shows you’ve f**k all to slag Celtic about. 

Live pic from the Brees household. 

i_am_furious_yellow_promo_picture.jpg

12 hours ago, AJF said:

That first part seems like a William Wallace Braveheart speech:

“And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our Jota, but they'll never take our sense of entitlement”

The irony of any Rangers fan talking about a sense of entitlement is absolutely laughable mate.

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The irony of any Rangers fan talking about a sense of entitlement is absolutely laughable mate.

celtic fans took entitlement to a whole new level during the Terry Munro season. 

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

celtic fans took entitlement to a whole new level during the Terry Munro season. 

Are you sure not paying tax that everyone else had to, lying about contracts to the footballing bodies, then demanding to be recognised as the same entity after going bust isn't a bit more entitled pal?

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Are you sure not paying tax that everyone else had to, lying about contracts to the footballing bodies, then demanding to be recognised as the same entity after going bust isn't a bit more entitled pal?

He’ll call you raging in a min then move on. 

50 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ve made this point numerous times, but can football fans not poke fun at the other during a specific moment just because something might’ve happened some time ago that might be similar to the specific event we are currently discussing?

A lot like whataboutery if you ask me.

52 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Arguments over entitlement wouldn’t end well for either old firm club, let’s be honest. 

A fair point and it's a dangerous game to play, see Hearts fans last season for info.

41 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’ve made this point numerous times, but can football fans not poke fun at the other during a specific moment just because something might’ve happened some time ago that might be similar to the specific event we are currently discussing?

A lot like whataboutery if you ask me.

Yeah this also a fair point, one thing I have learned on here though everyone is just as bad as each other for whataboutery, myself included.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

They didn't lie they had the people in place to make sure they got away with it for years.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

That was my reaction the first time I heard a ra sellick idiot, I think it was called Gary Og, try to compare Apartheid to a football team not getting absolutely every decision they demand because, well who knows.

16 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

That was my reaction the first time I heard a ra sellick idiot, I think it was called Gary Og, try to compare Apartheid to a football team not getting absolutely every decision they demand because, well who knows.

I'm guessing it was when Lennon,Mcginn and McCourt were recieving bullets in the post? A frankly ridiculous time in Scottish football and not that long ago really.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I'm guessing it was when Lennon,Mcginn and McCourt were recieving bullets in the post? A frankly ridiculous time in Scottish football and not that long ago really.

In the current climate , best not to discuss recipients of bullets, especially not to the tune of Sing Hosanna & especially best not when a Terrorist organisation are being implored to murder someone simply for having  the temerity to move to a better paid job, by supposed adult human beings. Both cheeks of the same arse indeed.