The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 09/07/2023 at 22:28, RandomGuy. said:

johnston.thumb.png.c7b8a48ace7cb9335f4254e3d136e46f.png

Johnston fine, but just an average Celtic full back really, while Frimpong was exceptional and one of the best in 19/20?

On 11/07/2023 at 17:09, willywastecoat said:

What the feck is this pish?

On 12/07/2023 at 08:56, willywastecoat said:

That would be down to your lack of understanding not mine M8.
Give me an example?

That would be down to your lack of understanding not Randoms, your problem if you're too thick to read a basic graph.

4 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

So he's playing in a better league, with similar numbers to the weaker league but you don't determine he's improved as a player?

the muppet is also ignoring that he is playing against  better players and still improved....at least he's stopped digging a hole.

10 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

Yes it does 🤣

9 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

It really does.

If you score 20 goals in a season for the reserves then score the same number of goals next season for the first team you've equalled the number of goals but you've definitely kicked on.

That's the logic behind random's stats.

You can't measure playing for Celtic and playing for Leverkusen,it's just like saying Celtic would compete with Leverkusen's position if they played in the same league.

Edited by willywastecoat

15 minutes ago, tolka said:

What's the script with you lot playing in Dublin in a couple of weeks?

I heard it was due to an issue with the money men in the original host venue (Singapore maybe?)

Seems odd.

Wolves pull out of the game in Korea because of dispute with promoters.

Playing in Dublin with 2 weeks notice, the day before the all Ireland final, is stupid imo, the place will be empty. 

18 hours ago, Empty It said:

That would be down to your lack of understanding not Randoms, your problem if you're too thick to read a basic graph.

AJ and Frimpong are very good players and have very different abilities,I made it very clear I wasn't comparing the two players but randumb put the nonsensical chart up anyway,Frimpong is a very eye chatching player going forward but he can't defend,AJ is a defender first just like Tierney was at Celtic.
You are the standard diddy dafty on here jumping in and out of threads hoping to get greenies.

12 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

AJ and Frimpong are very good players and have very different abilities,I made it very clear I wasn't comparing the two players but randumb put the nonsensical chart up anyway,Frimpong is a very eye chatching player going forward but he can't defend,AJ is a defender first just like Tierney was at Celtic.
You are the standard diddy dafty on here jumping in and out of threads hoping to get greenies.

Always know when to stop trolling Willie.