The Celtic All Seasons thread

16 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Will do when it involves games involving my team.

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

Not really what I’m doing, he’s been at it for ages so I want to see him do it to others with as much fervour. You do you though 

I guess he answered it for me. He won’t.

8 minutes ago, stressball said:

Unfortunately not, it’s just where they’re all housed.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Don’t think the section is closed, just anyone in there that’s season book is linked to the GB. 

If its just GB members being banned not sure why anyone would have any issue with it, if you're a member of a group with a history of being trouble don't be surprised if you get banned. If anyone outwith the GB have been banned because they sit near them then that's seriously shite from the Celtic board.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

If its just GB members being banned not sure why anyone would have any issue with it, if you're a member of a group with a history of being trouble don't be surprised if you get banned. If anyone outwith the GB have been banned because they sit near them then that's seriously shite from the Celtic board.

I think you can set up “group” links in the same idea as “family” links so you can sit together.

Obviously I don’t know how Celtic have done it but I’d presume if you’re linked to someone that’s linked to the GB then you might be struck off.

It all depends on what level of separation they decide is the cut off when looking for whose tickets to disable.

I go to the football to watch my team. I like when they win and dislike losing just like any other fan. The Green Brigade don’t speak for me or even interest me in the slightest and I’m sure many thousands of other Celtic fans feel the same.

I vote SNP but that might well change considering the fucking state they’re in but politics at football really isn’t for me at all. I also hate Tories and royalty like any normal Scotsman should - but I don’t bang on about it at the football cos I’m there to watch the football.

3 hours ago, Biscuits said:

Yet another example of their scummy behaviour.  Pig Watch posters up within the concourse at Parkhead yet up until now no action taken by the board?

The police should refuse to provide any officers for any home game at parkhead.  

Then they win, that’s what they’re trying to achieve as they feel they are above the law then blame PS when a Hillsborough tragedy happens when they allow their friends entry without a ticket. 

7 hours ago, Molotov said:

Are you a Kilmarnock voting Tory @Sortmeout?

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Not at all I don’t vote.

ETA - and if I did the Tories would be at bottom of the list.

The implication was actually that you vote Kilmarnock.

55 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Don’t think the section is closed, just anyone in there that’s season book is linked to the GB. 

Genuine question time - how do the club know who is linked to/a member of the GB? Is there an official membership list with names and addresses? Would seem counter intuitive from a group who travel to games in ski masks.

17 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

The implication was actually that you vote Kilmarnock.

Genuine question time - how do the club know who is linked to/a member of the GB? Is there an official membership list with names and addresses? Would seem counter intuitive from a group who travel to games in ski masks.

Their season books are linked to the group, probably so they all get tickets together for away games, games at hampden etc, so has positives for them but, in this instance, has it has negatives too. 

7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Doubt there’ll be anything tonight, a bit soon. This whole thing is probably designed to keep them out for the remembrance weekend home game v aberdeen, to stop them embarrassing the board, I’d expect if there is to be a protest it’ll be that day. 

Maybe they are like some of their heroes and knew there would ( eventually) be a response !

3 hours ago, stressball said:

I guess he answered it for me. He won’t.

That’s it I’m just a Rangers fan deep down and this is all just an attempt to get at Celtic.

Im sure @AJF can attest that I’ve been hammering Rangers fans for their behaviour very often to the point where they (similar to what Celtic fans have done here to try and deflect from the actual issue) believe I’m just trolling or being tedious.

Keep on deflecting though.

6 hours ago, stressball said:

It’s a simple question mate. He’s derailed threads with his crusade, he has won, it’s time to move on to new fields.

You can call being fucking bored of it and asking him to move on to o new targets whatabouttery if you want.

I’m just looking forward to him going around cleaning up every fan base and campaigning for justice for all.

It is pretty amazing fans of one of  the twosome jeopardising their club's activities e.g. participation in Europe by their behaviour !

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s it I’m just a Rangers fan deep down and this is all just an attempt to get at Celtic.

Im sure @AJF can attest that I’ve been hammering Rangers fans for their behaviour very often to the point where they (similar to what Celtic fans have done here to try and deflect from the actual issue) believe I’m just trolling or being tedious.

Keep on deflecting though.

You’re an utter wet wipe, honestly. What’s being deflected from? We’ve criticised the actions of the GB be it from pyro, to overcrowding, to rushing doorways, to the crass timing of the banners.

What more are you wanting?

I’ve never once accused you of being a Rangers fan, I just want you to go de-rail every other threads as you single handedly bring all Scottish supports to justice.

1 minute ago, stressball said:

You’re an utter wet wipe, honestly. What’s being deflected from? We’ve criticised the actions of the GB be it from pyro, to overcrowding, to rushing doorways, to the crass timing of the banners.

What more are you wanting?

I’ve never once accused you of being a Rangers fan, I just want you to go de-rail every other threads as you single handedly bring all Scottish supports to justice.

I’ve owned Celtic so much on this topic that my name might be Dermot Desmond.