Uploading

Dee Man

Question

5 answers to this question

Might be going mad, but isn't there some kind of limit to the number of files you can upload here?

Aye, check out 'My Attachments' in your settings. You get about 500MB, by the look of it, so time to delete some of those dirty videos you've been uploading to NSFW.

(give us a few minutes to save them first, though)

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Anytime I try to upload something it's telling me I can only upload 10.24kb. I'm no tech wizard by I know that's not very much. 

What's the deal?

Using app or browser?

I always find uploading photos with the app is much easier. When using either Safari on phone or Firefox on laptop, then also get regular error messages about file size.  

22 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Using app or browser?

I always find uploading photos with the app is much easier. When using either Safari on phone or Firefox on laptop, then also get regular error messages about file size.  

I'm using an Ad Blocker browser that I've been using for months. Just been getting this problem for the last few days.

On 26/06/2017 at 16:07, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Might be going mad, but isn't there some kind of limit to the number of files you can upload here?

Aye, check out 'My Attachments' in your settings. You get about 500MB, by the look of it, so time to delete some of those dirty videos you've been uploading to NSFW.

(give us a few minutes to save them first, though)

This appears to be the correct answer. I am at 100% of my 244MB limit but I can't see a delete option to get rid of my 74 pages worth of gifs/memes. When I click on each attachment it takes me directly to the post I used it on so I'm guessing if I did delete them it would delete the image from the post leaving it looking nonsensical - no predictable smart arse comments please.

Thank you.

31 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This appears to be the correct answer. I am at 100% of my 244MB limit but I can't see a delete option to get rid of my 74 pages worth of gifs/memes. When I click on each attachment it takes me directly to the post I used it on so I'm guessing if I did delete them it would delete the image from the post leaving it looking nonsensical - no predictable smart arse comments please.

Thank you.

The only way I got round this before was to either delete the entire post, or delete the image out of it.

Archived