The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old Rangers can keep their titles.  The hilarious public death of the club and seeing grown, obese men crying and them having to start again in the old 3rd Division, has been joyous enough for me.

10 hours ago, Blue92 said:

If we are in fact a new club then what are you moaning about? You have referenced documents which in your opinion show that the SFA/SPL collaborated to change the rules to ensure that the Rangers FC remained intact as a club, but you say that despite all that we are a new club anyway. If you truly believe Rangers FC are no more then surely all of this is irrelevant HB?

It is not irrelevant if the SFA did change the rules to assist Rangers. Irrespective of the club in question, doing that for any club is out of line. We have rules and it is the SFA's job to apply them properly and fairly across all clubs - anything else IS corruption. This does look especially worse when you have the head of the SFA having been a director of the club in question.

I am not so bothered about the stripping of the titles or stuff like that, though I think it should be done. I am concerned that the SFA are being allowed to get away with acting as they did and that is what people should be caring about.

54 and counting 

IMG_3252.JPG.78dffbbb0bbe1943cf15f7b43f9abecf.JPG

I mean aside from the fact the club don't exist any more so can't win any more titles, aye. Still, something for te new club to aim for. Wonder if there will be another pitch invasion to celebrate 3rd place again this year.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Rangers died m9

Unlucky

1 minute ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I mean aside from the fact the club don't exist any more so can't win any more titles, aye. Still, something for te new club to aim for. Wonder if there will be another pitch invasion to celebrate 3rd place again this year.

IMG_3254.JPG

The number of times that document switches between Oldco, the Club and the club is mind-boggling.   Probably on purpose.

What jumps out at me is that the questions all seem to be saying 'Oldco or Rangers did something bad - can we punish them for it?' And each time the answer is either 'Oldco are dead and beyond punishment' or 'the rules are so badly written or incomplete that you can't touch them - whoever 'them' might be'.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Celtic fans right now

IMG_0476.JPG

You been sitting waiting for your moment to post this?

Classic Jimmy, mock a serious real life issue to get some green dots on the internet. Well done you, you'll sleep better tonight.

Classic Jimmy, mock a serious real life issue to get some green dots on the internet. Well done you, you'll sleep better tonight.

Green dots? Did Pedro not ban them?

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I accept the fight to strip the titles is a serious real life issue to Celtic fans, it isn't to me though. 

It's really only been Celtic and Aberdeen fans that I've seen wanting it.  Fairly sure the rest of us don't care either way.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It's really only been Celtic and Aberdeen fans that I've seen wanting it.  Fairly sure the rest of us don't care either way.

Seen a few things from fans of Hearts, Hibs and Dundee Utd also, but largely there doesn't seem much happening.

Todays statement was always likely. It was always going to be a case of the fans fighting to change anything. Whatever the case though, it shows almost everything that is wrong with Scottish football. The game rigged in favour of a favourite and when caught they compound it by rigging it even more in favour of a favourite.

Archived