The BIG strip the titles thread

Sad seeing Petrie's statement.

I don't claim to be any expert in law, nor do I fully understand it all, but if I'm not mistaken here and new evidence appears have there not been cases taken back to court, or review, where the parties involved have either had their punishment increased, or decreased, depending on the new evidence. I seem to recollect already punished parties getting further punishment added and others where they were reduced ,or even cleared by new evidence coming to light.

The fact that new evidence has come to light since the LNS report then why isn't the SFA at the very least having a review on the matter, saying what they do is just glossing over what really should be done. If Sevco truly feel they have did nothing wrong then what better way to clear the air and their name. The way it stands in everyone elses eyes the SFA and Sevco want us to move on as they look like they have dodged a bullet and got off very lightly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Paralytic Critic said:

The fact that new evidence has come to light since the LNS report then why isn't the SFA at the very least having a review on the matter, saying what they do is just glossing over what really should be done. If Sevco truly feel they have did nothing wrong then what better way to clear the air and their name. The way it stands in everyone elses eyes the SFA and Sevco want us to move on as they look like they have dodged a bullet and got off very lightly.

No new evidence has come to light that wasn't factored in to the LNS enquiry.

19 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The only evidence you need to know in the LNS commission is "rangers ceased to be a club as defined in the rules"

Your quote is wrong, those words don't appear in the LNS commission.

It does say "ceased to be a member of the SPL" which is what happens to every club who no longer play in the top flight.

14 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Your quote is wrong, those words don't appear in the LNS commission.

It does say "ceased to be a member of the SPL" which is what happens to every club who no longer play in the top flight.

commission reasons for decision of 12 september 2012 - SPFL
paragraph 45 rangers fc  i will wait for your apology

30 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

commission reasons for decision of 12 september 2012 - SPFL
paragraph 45 rangers fc  i will wait for your apology

That is not the LNS Commission ruling

https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/commission-decision-2013-02-28/mediaassets/doc/Commission Decision 28 02 2013.pdf

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The only evidence you need to know in the LNS commission is "rangers ceased to be a club as defined in the rules"

One of your fellow fans thinks there is new evidence and it would be useful to hear what it is.

You, however, seem to disagree with him, are simply a troll or didn't understand his post.  Which is it?

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No new evidence has come to light that wasn't factored in to the LNS enquiry.

It wasn't "factored in" in the way you repeatedly attempt to represent.  

Instead, the fact it could change was acknowledged, yet dismissed.  Now that would be entirely proper if the verdict's capacity for change meant its then current standing was left out of considerations altogether.  However, the ruling as it stood at that moment had an explicit bearing on its outcome, even though it might change and indeed subsequently has done.

Despite the fact that we've been over this ground before, not once have you been able to say how such a bizarre set up can possibly have seen justice served.  All you can do is say that it's fixed and that it suits you.

44 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It wasn't "factored in" in the way you repeatedly attempt to represent.  

Instead, the fact it could change was acknowledged, yet dismissed.  Now that would be entirely proper if the verdict's capacity for change meant its then current standing was left out of considerations altogether.  However, the ruling as it stood at that moment had an explicit bearing on its outcome, even though it might change and indeed subsequently has done.

Despite the fact that we've been over this ground before, not once have you been able to say how such a bizarre set up can possibly have seen justice served.  All you can do is say that it's fixed and that it suits you.

Will qots be backing sevco or them in reviewgate?

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Will qots be backing sevco or them in reviewgate?

I think I can rely on my club to do or say nothing at all on the matter if they can.

If push were to come to shove again though, I've no doubt that the morally reprehensible option would once more be chosen.

18 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Have you read  the LNS commission?

Yes.  Now can you address your fellow-fan's issue?  He stated clearly that, "new evidence has come to light since the LNS report".  Now will you like to respond to this or not?

5 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Nope you are still wrong, that quote is not from the evidence or as a result of evidence provided to the Lord Nimmo Smith commission so it isn't "The only evidence you need to know".

Take your out of context nonsense elsewhere.

That quote is the consequences of going into liquidation with no decision needed to be made,more damning than any side letters or improper players

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

That quote is the consequences of going into liquidation with no decision needed to be made,more damning than any side letters or improper players

Is 'improper' now an accusation?  I'm sure they were perfectly polite.

Archived