Fantasy Premier League

You have been invited to play in the Pie & Bovril Draft FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 201058-52215 to join the league.

I've set up the draft for next Friday 4th August at 8pm (9am Saturday morning for myself). It's a classic league not H2H.

Only 16 places available. Come on in.

You have been invited to play in the Pie & Bovril Draft FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 201058-52215 to join the league.

I've set up the draft for next Friday 4th August at 8pm (7am Saturday morning for myself). It's a classic league not H2H.

Only 16 places available. Come on in.

Joined [emoji106]

With the wishlist do you realistically have to wish for 15x the number of players as other players will likely draft players on your wish list?

I'm planning on being able to draft but I'm babysitting whilst my wife goes out so my daughter might not let me, trying to figure out the best way of doing it.

I will leave it as it is for Friday night and see how we go this week. If you are unable to make the draft I think you will need to create a healthy wish list of players in order of preference depending on how many other managers there are.

How do you change your draft rank? I can see how to add players to a watchlist but not how sort them into any order. If I'm not going to be able to do it live, I'd like it so it wasn't at least completely computer-generated.

How many players have put in your watchlist? Under the assumption you are highly unlikely to get all your first picks you must have to have a really long list?

I had a wishlist of 105 players when I took part in a draft last night. Even with only 6 other managers your list soon evaporates. I had 4th pick but then got 2 in a row every second cycle. Ended up with about 5 of my preferred players by picking my goalkeepers and defenders early - seeing as the most of the top rated Mids had been drafted and I accepted that I could live with lower ranked ones.