Fantasy Premier League

Up to 8 players now for the draft on Friday night. Still more spaces left if anyone else is keen to join.

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 201058-52215

17 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Didn't realise I had two picks in a row, momentarily got confused as to why it was still asking me to pick so panicked slightly with my second. Ah well.

There were a few times where I was surprised how quick it got back to my turn :lol: Quite happy with my team, no doubt I'll be raging with it after week 1 :(

Didn't realise I had two picks in a row, momentarily got confused as to why it was still asking me to pick so panicked slightly with my second. Ah well.

Me too, I forgot to make a second pick so it allocated me Andre Gray which isn't too bad. At least I got some decent players though. Very hard making the last few picks though.

Me too, I forgot to make a second pick so it allocated me Andre Gray which isn't too bad. At least I got some decent players though. Very hard making the last few picks though.

There were a few players who were ranked really low which surprised me slightly and put me off picking them. Relatively happy with my team but I think I went a bit conservative.

I almost forgot about getting a keeper:lol:, then went in and managed to get Cech and the new guy for man city(no idea if he will play)

I picked one from Huddersfield having absolutely no idea if he's likely to play or not. I know Danny Ward was played last season so I may have picked up a reserve keeper, may have picked a starter. I guess I'll soon find out. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I picked one from Huddersfield having absolutely no idea if he's likely to play or not. I know Danny Ward was played last season so I may have picked up a reserve keeper, may have picked a starter. I guess I'll soon find out. :lol:

It will be interesting to see the line ups of the other teams. Will it be after the 1st game week that we can view the other teams?

I almost forgot about getting a keeper:lol:, then went in and managed to get Cech and the new guy for man city(no idea if he will play)

Looks a pretty solid team you have there. Just had a look through the free agents; so many from Brighton, Huddersfield and Newcastle. My mate is going to stick in a waiver to get rid of Rooney, so he may appear as a free agent pretty soon.

3 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Looks a pretty solid team you have there. Just had a look through the free agents; so many from Brighton, Huddersfield and Newcastle. My mate is going to stick in a waiver to get rid of Rooney, so he may appear as a free agent pretty soon.

Aye, there's a few gambles in there, but most teams will be the same. It will be interesting to see which of the best players from last season can continue their form from last season