Fantasy Premier League

14 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

That's it open again for anyone looking to join.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com

Create team, save join, join league.

Code to join this league: 125947-32956

Pie and Bovril league.

I'll join once it's closer to the season starting and there's been more signings made.  Top 40k finish last season and hoping to do a bit better this year.

3 hours ago, The Nightfly said:

A H2H league (with end of season knock out rounds) for 20 people to join.  927380-259862

I've joined.  Won my H2H least season despite finishing 6th in the league and having no clue about the knock outs until I was in the semi final :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'd be keen.  For those who don't know how it works....

https://www.balls.ie/football/fantasy-premier-league-draft-works-369993

I visit the FISO forum from time to time and they have been having practice runs with drafts this week. I took part last night.  

It took about 35 minutes for the 9 players to make their picks. I had the 3rd and 7th picks in alternate rounds. Unfortunately, I was not very successful when drafting from my Samsung phone. Clicking on the players I wanted did not seem to register, so instead I was given the highest rated player on my Watch List. I also found that I had to refresh the page to keep up with all the other players as they made their picks.

It was only a practice though and I am in another draft, for real, at the weekend.  

2 minutes ago, The Nightfly said:

I visit the FISO forum from time to time and they have been having practice runs with drafts this week. I took part last night.  

It took about 35 minutes for the 9 players to make their picks. I had the 3rd and 7th picks in alternate rounds. Unfortunately, I was not very successful when drafting from my Samsung phone. Clicking on the players I wanted did not seem to register, so instead I was given the highest rated player on my Watch List. I also found that I had to refresh the page to keep up with all the other players as they made their picks.

It was only a practice though and I am in another draft, for real, at the weekend.  

I used that forum a wee bit last season before work blocked the webpage.  Certainly helped as I finished about 500000 places higher than usual!

I'd be up for a draft game as well.

Happy to set it up if people want? I'm guessing people would prefer classic rather than head to head?

Edited by Kyle

You have been invited to play in the Pie & Bovril Draft FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 201058-52215 to join the league.

I've set up the draft for next Friday 4th August at 8pm (7am Saturday morning for myself). It's a classic league not H2H.

Only 16 places available. Come on in.