The Bill Producer Hired Hitman To Kill Wife So He Could Run Away With Prostitute

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Ffs... It clearly means very large.

No matter as its a complete lie.

Did fill a pram though... Twice.

(3 times really but dont tell Shandon)

Sadly the third time was  DA Baracus pram. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

That's surely gotta be a record breaking performance for you :lol:

This includes me boasting about my posting record on P&B to get her wet and ready and also the few seconds in which i contemplate how shit my life is after i have blown my load.

I heard a few years back about a Youtuber who discovered someone had posted a hit on his wife via the dark net or whatever that untraceable internet is. Funny thing about it though was that they had the wrong address. Hit was only 3 and a half grand, i wonder if that's a going rate for a regular member of the public

I heard a few years back about a Youtuber who discovered someone had posted a hit on his wife via the dark net or whatever that untraceable internet is. Funny thing about it though was that they had the wrong address. Hit was only 3 and a half grand, i wonder if that's a going rate for a regular member of the public

I'll kill myself for half that! Cash first and guarantee I'll be deid by the end of the weekend. No questions asked.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

How do you go about hiring a prostitute if you are just an every day lad who is wanting yer hole? Just picking one off the streets seems a little bit too seedy for my liking.

Give JORDAN your details Sure she will get in touch with one for you  She was talking about hiring one for her disabled son on day time tv the other day

5 hours ago, maicoman said:

Give JORDAN your details Sure she will get in touch with one for you  She was talking about hiring one for her disabled son on day time tv the other day

I was just glancing through this thread and initially thought you meant a hitman :lol:

I imagine he's hard work but I thought that seemed a bit extreme. 

12 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

I'll kill myself for half that! Cash first and guarantee I'll be deid by the end of the weekend. No questions asked.

New world speed record on Kickstarter reported...

Archived