Shopping Thread

Why do you post a reply to everything Sam says?

It's pathetic, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Today, I bought...

810900.jpg

I wanted them in grey but they didn't have them so just took them in black - I guess it goes with more than grey would have done.

53700130.jpg

But mine is black

31901968.jpg

The jury is out on this one - it's clinging to me like nothing you can imagine and is making me appear bumpy and stuff. Although I'm sure it looks alright and Im just being paranoid.

And on my to-do list... To go with my shirt pictured below...

44900385.jpg

81205103_medium.jpg

499000.jpg

I have an 18th birthday party coming up and I'd like to wear a skirt. I already have an outfit I can wear to avoid spending more pennies on this I suppose. But I'm a girl! :rolleyes:

I also bought some christmas presents today. :ph34r:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come off it, you quote an abnormally large percentage of my posts and then comment pointlessly on them. Just like the post that Debbie pulled you up on, incidentally! :lol:

do i have to trawl through all your posts to prove that i don't always reply to your posts ?

does that make sense to you :blink:

Even you've got to admit that i only questioned why you posted on the shopping thread, when you did'nt buy anything,

do i have to trawl through all your posts to prove that i don't always reply to your posts ?

does that make sense to you :blink:

Even you've got to admit that i only questioned why you posted on the shopping thread, when you did'nt buy anything,

Debbie must just be imagining it then.

I'd love it if you didn't reply to anything I said. Starting from now, yeah? Or will you reply to this too? :lol:

Debbie must just be imagining it then.

I'd love it if you didn't reply to anything I said. Starting from now, yeah? Or will you reply to this too? :lol:

Am I imagining ctwd in the past promising not to respond to your posts anymore, because people commented on him replying yo everything you post? :huh::blink:

Am I imagining ctwd in the past promising not to respond to your posts anymore, because people commented on him replying yo everything you post? :huh::blink:

Probably not. :rolleyes:

Like the way he quoted me in this thread because I hadn't bought anything - I wonder just how many people have posted here when they haven't bought something? Er, loads! Crikey. Weirdo.

Here we go again! Another snorefest which surprisingly involves SS. Bored_Emoticon.gif

Ha! Well, I'll toddle off now and leave you with the all singing, all dancing keithgy to tell you about his latest grievance with the justice system in the UK, and CTWD to post up his infamous w**ker emoticon. :lol:

Archived