Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you get them in Office by any chance? I've just come past there on my way home and noticed they've got an even bigger sale than usual on. I'm going looking at the weekend. :D

Nah, Schuh. Their sale is brilliant! :D

My Aunt and Uncle just returned from the USA today and brought me two nice Ralph Lauren polo shirts with small stripes, one white and one navy blue. And also a light blue Ralph Lauren t-shirt. Superb for the summer months.

Guest stennyhibee
I bought the Snow Patrol Eyes Open cd yesterday. Amazing cd and I've got it blaring ;)

You would have to pay me handsomely to listen to that CD.

Guest bairnbabe

Is that the all in one type. Like the car seat can also be used as a pram, by just attaching it to the chassis?

Paid the deposit on this bad boy on Sunday

post-1559-1184588304.jpg

The choice was either the above, with tray for Chico's bottle, or a hand warmer for me, the hand warmer won :lol:

Nice choice indeed, we bought the same one a few weeks back from the pram centre at the barras

I had a bit of a spending spree on Friday. Bought a couple of pairs of shorts and 3/4 lengths, a black pair of Converse, a few t-shirts and a couple of shirts. Also bought the first season of OZ. Just finished watching it, amazing!

That's me skint till next payday.

I had a bit of a spending spree on Friday. Bought a couple of pairs of shorts and 3/4 lengths, a black pair of Converse, a few t-shirts and a couple of shirts. Also bought the first season of OZ. Just finished watching it, amazing!

That's me skint till next payday.

Well done on your purchase of Oz, now go buy the rest of them and while your at it this as well

Well done on your purchase of Oz, now go buy the rest of them and while your at it this as well

Cheers, it was one of your posts that made me buy it, very good. I'm at a loss why Agustous Hill is in a plastic box that twirls round when he is 'overseeing' the other prisoners. Is the reason made apperent in any of the other 5 series?

I'm going to pick up Series 2 when I get paid again on Friday so I'll also have a butchers at that link of yours.

Cheers, it was one of your posts that made me buy it, very good. I'm at a loss why Agustous Hill is in a plastic box that twirls round when he is 'overseeing' the other prisoners. Is the reason made apperent in any of the other 5 series?

I'm going to pick up Series 2 when I get paid again on Friday so I'll also have a butchers at that link of yours.

He tends to do that when he's talking about prisoners/life in OZ, you never find out why. The rest of the series is well worth buying, I haven't got round to getting the book in the link yet but its near the top of my list of things to buy/steal ;)

edited to add: where did you buy it from and how much was it? I need to get season 6 as the copies I have were downloaded and the quality isn't too good

Archived