Shopping Thread

Fudge is describing the best way to wear a scarf for keeping warm purposes. Keeps the neck, chin and lower face (and ears if you wear it high enough) warm.

The other way is acceptable for fashion purposes.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I wore a scarf for fashion purposes I would do that but the last time I actually wore one was a geography Uni field trip where sleet was being whipped sideways into my face and I wanted to cry.

I was also waeing a CP company cap at this time and probably did look like a Ned.

I'd forgotten all about that CP Company Cap that you 'forgot to return to it's owner'. Regarding scarf usage that is acceptable for warmth. I thought it was being spoke of in general.

To the chap that bought the Gazelles. NICE GAZELLES! Quite like the Ibiza ones, might buy a suede pair soon however for summer, unsure really as there are so many colours.

How many litres would you expect your suitcase to be able to hold for a one week holiday?

100 litres looks MASSIVE - but i don't know if i would need it...what's an average size?

Guest stennyhibee
How many litres would you expect your suitcase to be able to hold for a one week holiday?

100 litres looks MASSIVE - but i don't know if i would need it...what's an average size?

If it's 100 litres vodka we're talking then thats probably about enough.

Bought 2001 Maniacs for £4 from the video shop, a glass mushroom for mums birthday (no idea why, but it was blue and white), some blades for the lawnmower, and three boxes of pills for me - all free of course... paying for drugs who'd do that? :lol:

Bought 2001 Maniacs for £4 from the video shop, a glass mushroom for mums birthday (no idea why, but it was blue and white), some blades for the lawnmower, and three boxes of pills for me - all free of course... paying for drugs who'd do that? :lol:

Great film, I bought Turistas today starring Melissa George :wub:

Great film, I bought Turistas today starring Melissa George :wub:

That looks good, although the connections of both it and 2001 maniacs with that awful pile of dogshit Hostel worries me slightly.

Bought a couple of DVDs from HMV.co.uk, even though I have 32 films I haven't watched here...

But they sounded so shit they had to be bought!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064939/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063255/

Cost me a grand total of £3.99, but for the shitness of them is has to have been worth it!!

post-6977-1183814780_thumb.jpg

Monitor I had before (posted problems in the echat forum a while ago) packed it in last week, so had to get a new one. <_< Dunno if acer is any good but it will do. :)

And I ordered

post-6977-1183814799.jpg

But play.com fucking sent this instead

post-6977-1183814819.jpg

<_<

Archived