Shopping Thread

Ilike it mate thats where I want mine and in that kind of writing style, I want it a bit smaller though and with 1874 below it.

How much did it cost?

I was thinking about getting the 1874 bit, glad I didn't get it, though - the outline of the letters hurts like f**k :lol:

It was £40 at Ace in Gorgie.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be raging, seriously.

On the topic of tattoos getting done wrong, a guy my dad used to know was once in Turkey on holiday and had far too much to drink once and decided to get a tattoo. He went into the dingiest tattoo parlour and asked the guy, who barely spoke English, for a thistle. The guy didn't understand, so he explained it was the Scottish flower, p***kly etc etc.

Fast forward and the next thing he can remember he wakes up in the morning and he has a pineapple tattooed on his right arm!!

Is your dad Billy Connolly? I'm sure I've seen him tell that story before.

I was thinking about getting the 1874 bit, glad I didn't get it, though - the outline of the letters hurts like f**k :lol:

It was £40 at Ace in Gorgie.

mhak, I like it mate. Personally, I love tattoos. People may say they make you look like a Chav but for the many folk that have met me, will tell you I am the complete opposite. It is having what makes you happy.

I have only got one tattoo at the moment (I have the Clyde crest on my leg) but have just about finished off designing one that is going to go all the way from my wrist to my elbow. Most people will say it is a ridlicious thing to do, but if it is something you want, then why not?

Had a £10 voucher for Woolworths, so rather than add money to it and get something good, I decided to buy as many shit films as I could...

So bought...

• Adrift
  • xXx
  • Transformers: The Movie
  • Hard Cash

2 decent, 2 that look absolutely awful.

so easy to wind-up :lol:

Nah, I got rid of that after you left the stain on it that night ;)

Still dreaming, are we?

Talking of cardies, what's the craic with that one you got today? Are you going for a career in teaching? :unsure:

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about womens fashion, since you struggle enough with mens.

I phoned you once, dear. You were the one that text me after and also today.

No need to resort to low blows on here, madam ;)

Whatever, Gavin, I'm not going to argue with you.

You insulted my sense of dress, I insulted yours back. Even Stevens. Now go away.

For what it's worth, that first top isn't plain, and it's bloody gorgeous.

Thank you. I did wonder how it could be considered plain. That's more something for wearing out, the rest of it is casual, which is why it's quite plain. <_<

Ah come on, you know I was only winding you up. I'm skint, bored, in the house on my own and got f**k all to do. Idle hands and that :lol:

Sorry man. Come give me a hug :wub:

The only thing you are heading for is a slap.

How can you be skint? You must've made a packet from begging at TitP.

Archived