Shopping Thread

123901081914835094humorttbluea.JPG

You're no bad!!

I really like that but have no idea why.

mhak, I seen someone with your infamous Evisu jeans on yesterday. They looked cool as f**k. I hope you wear them with pride.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like that but have no idea why.

mhak, I seen someone with your infamous Evisu jeans on yesterday. They looked cool as f**k. I hope you wear them with pride.

Oh, I do.

I'm actually a wee bit disappointed that someone else evidently has them. I thought I was special, that's what teacher told me anyway. :(

Oh, I do.

I'm actually a wee bit disappointed that someone else evidently has them. I thought I was special, that's what teacher told me anyway. :(

:lol:

You won't be to happy withthis then. I pointed the jeans out to my pal and said how they were nice. He then says that a girl in our year has them. :lol:

Sorry.

Oh, I do.

They've got them in Cruise, Glasgow. Would be shocked if rakes of others weren't sporting them now.

I stood for about 10 minutes debating on whether I could ever wear them, I'm not brave enough unfortunately. The ones with the one big red logo all the way down them are 100 times worse though.

They've got them in Cruise, Glasgow. Would be shocked if rakes of others weren't sporting them now.

I stood for about 10 minutes debating on whether I could ever wear them, I'm not brave enough unfortunately. The ones with the one big red logo all the way down them are 100 times worse though.

:lol:

I had the same dilemma, but obviously went the other way. I've got used to them now, my mates don't even abuse me all that much for them any more.

I got mine at Cruise in Edinburgh but still haven't seen anyone else wearing them, hope they stay unusual. Hate buying something and seeing someone else in the exact same thing.

satellitepro_l300.jpg

AMD Athlon proccessor, 2.2 GHz.

Vista Premium with a free upgrade to Windows 7 when it comes out in a few months.

3 GB of RAM.

250 GB of hard-drive.

15.4" screen.

all for £320. B)

Really enjoying it so far!

Cheers. Was hoping I might be able to pick one up for £25/30, but they'll have to go behind a barbour jacket in the queue.

There is a fred perry outlet at mcarthur glen that usually has some decent bits and bobs in it if you are ever out that way.

What kind of barbour jacket are you getting? I know a couple of decent websites for the wax ones

There is a fred perry outlet at mcarthur glen that usually has some decent bits and bobs in it if you are ever out that way.

What kind of barbour jacket are you getting? I know a couple of decent websites for the wax ones

BRBRlidblu.jpg

I think one sort of like that. It looks a bit shit fully buttoned, and with the collar up, though.

BRBRlidblu.jpg

I think one sort of like that. It looks a bit shit fully buttoned, and with the collar up, though.

Think those ones are going for cheap in aspecto just now though i could be wrong.

Ive got a big brown wax cowan commando that I look like an extra from emmerdale in but I love it. Going to get a flat cap as well to add to the effect.

Archived