Shopping Thread

Looking for a decent pair of trainers but finding them hard to come by any suggestions? Red Gazelles have been my fancy for a while but they are out of stock, Ciero's ain't bad either but same problem. Some of the old style Puma are quite smart but can't find enough variety.

i get mine from here usually

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know where I can get the following at a decent price?

fila_matchday.jpg

Saw one in a shop in Falkirk, but I refuse to pay £65 for it.

Just checked some of the main sites I use (Mainline, Zucci, 80's classics, Unique) and they all have it priced at £65 as well.

Could be a struggle to get it cheaper.

Barbour Jacket

Pringle Polo

Looking for a decent pair of trainers but finding them hard to come by any suggestions? Red Gazelles have been my fancy for a while but they are out of stock, Ciero's ain't bad either but same problem. Some of the old style Puma are quite smart but can't find enough variety.

Im sure I told you this in a PM but the og red gazelles will be re-issued in a month or two (the ones out there were gazelle ii)

Might I suggest red trimm-trabs? Not everyones cup of tea but very smart IMO

Clicky

says they are out of stock on the website however you should be able to pick up a pair in 'size?' or JDs no problem.

My brain cannot comprehend Fila being a "fashionable" brand.

You would've been kicked round the playground of my Primary School if you turned up in a Fila jacket.

Even worse, I almost bought a pair of Gola trainers last week, until my inner child gave me a sack whack.

Exactly. But then Danny Dyer starting wearing it and now its cool, innit.

FWIW I still think its a bit bogging.

Exactly. But then Danny Dyer starting wearing it and now its cool, innit.

Bull. I was well into Fila before the release of The Business. Guys like Nick Love are riding on the back of the resurgence of retro fashion.

Anyone know where I can get the following at a decent price?

fila_matchday.jpg

Saw one in a shop in Falkirk, but I refuse to pay £65 for it.

I have that in the reverse colours (in fact, I think you commented on it at Walkabout after the 5s tournament) and I got it from Brothers in Falkirk for £40. I presume you saw it in Brothers anyway.

Bought a few items over the past week or so. Can't be bothered posting pictures but if anyone is desperate to see them then I'll fire one up!

- One True Saxon jacket

- Tommy Hilfiger shirt

- Hackett jumper

- pair of Levis

I'm off tomorrow so I'm going to fire up Glasgow and hopefully pick up another pair of trainers to add to my collections. Quite fancy a pair of Trimm Trabbs, or even blue Gazelles as my current efforts are fucked.

Archived